High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S01 W03 Match Card (3/5 & 3/6)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzan
Admin

S01 W03 Match Card (3/5 & 3/6) Empty
PostSubject: S01 W03 Match Card (3/5 & 3/6)   S01 W03 Match Card (3/5 & 3/6) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Note from the General Manager
I want to thank everyone for a successful week two, especially those who came through when Overdrive was low on roleplay segments. Overall, we were easily the most active federation on the server with more individual players submitting segments than any other!

I just want to remind everybody that while it is natural to want to win every match, your popularity and federation payment has nothing to do with your victory or defeat. Everyone who puts effort into High Octane will receive the same effort in return. Now, onto the good part!

Season 1 Week 3 High Octane

Rick Wilde + Bally VS MC Ban Hammer + Epic Size
Filthy VS B. Striker
Destiny VS Kupo
Jefferson The Giant VS dranzer
Jaques LaCroix VS BlazingStarHunter
Angadialas VS vueloalfa
Duong Cong Toai VS RazorDan
Jesse Kincade VS Johnny Blaze
Apocalypze VS Crazyjohn - High Octane Championship

Season 1 Week 3 Overdrive
univers VS Leaping Lenny
THS VS sadboy123
The BlackMan Smokey VS The Dutchman
Hank Gently VS The Oddy
Toshini VS RazorDan
Goatlord VS The Punching Bag
Edgar Jackson + anime crazed VS Henlar + Screamindemon
Filthy VS Freak Show

Show Preview
Another week of High Octane action has left wrestlers jockeying for position within the emerging title picture. Last week saw Snaresys become one of the #1 contenders for the Overdrive Championship and Apocalypze defeat Goatlord in dramatic fashion to become #1 contender for the High Octane Championship. There's no rest for Apocalypze, as the High Octane Championship will be decided this week on High Octane. His opponent, determined by popular vote by High Octane fans, will be the talented Crazyjohn!

Tension between Bally and Epic Size came to a peak last week when Bally heckled Epic Size following an embarassing loss where Epic Size got himself caught in equipment. As a result, a tag match has been arranged for this week between the two, with the winner gaining the advantage heading into the PPV. Rick Wilde has come to the aid of Bally in the match, with Epic Size enlisting the help of MC Ban Hammer to pull out the victory.

Now that Jesse Kincade has finished doing Christina Chase's dirty work in keeping Jin busy, he gets the honor of welcoming new signing Johnny Blaze into the company with a one-on-one match near the finish of High Octane. Speaking of Jin, his refusal to bow to the demands of his boss has landed him on suspension for breaking her rules for an undisclosed amount of time.

Proving she is not all evil however, Christina Chase will be formally announcing the Pole Position Championship, a concept unique to High Octane Wrestling. Eight competitors will be meeting in an elimination battle royal with a random stipulation that changes each time the championship is on the line! Competitors we know are going to be involved include Goatlord, Leaping Lenny, and another new signing, Henlar!

We got to hear from many new wrestlers last week, and some confirmed why we like them or why we hate them. Who will we hear from this week? Will Freak Show respond to Hank Gently? Will Edgar Jackson regain the upper hand on Screamindemon? Who will build momentum and what will the PPV shape be at the conclusion of the week? Tune into High Octane Wrestling to find out!
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

S01 W03 Match Card (3/5 & 3/6)
Page 1 of 1