High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhineus' Bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhineus

Rhineus' Bio Empty
PostSubject: Rhineus' Bio   Rhineus' Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:37 am

Name: Rhineus

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 291 lbs.

Resides In: Buckhead, GA (USA)

Billed From: Sredniy Podkumok, Russian Federation

Nicknames: "Agent" Shawn Hart; "Diamond" Andrew Stevens; Louis "Mystery Duke" Johnson; Friendly M; and The Aerial Agent

Finishers: Death Choke; Psycho DDT; and French Suplex

Trademark moves: Tombstone Trip; and Spinning Elbow Kick

Catchphrases: "Ladies Will Do Anything For Rhineus"

Quotes: I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens.

Theme: Basic Thuganomics by John Cena

My Bio
Accomplishments: KGB Champion (2 times), World Heavyweight Champion (2 times), World Tag Team Champion (8 times, 5 with Z. J. "Serene" Ross, 2 with Charles "Bodyguard Sergeant" Snyder (As 4-LOM), 1 with L. D. "Paranoid" Reyes ), Intercontinental Champion (3 times), European Champion (1 time), Hardcore Champion (4 times).

My History
Did You Know?: Rhineus and Charles "Bodyguard Sergeant" Snyder are known as tag team royalty, holding the championship 16 times altogether (Z. J. "Serene" Ross 8 times, Charles "Bodyguard Sergeant" Snyder 7 times). He was also the first Titan to become a Grand Slam Champion, winning the KGB Championship on August 21st, 2000 at Summer-slam, defeating Frank "Sadistic" Mason for the title.
Back to top Go down
Adam Naughty

Rhineus' Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhineus' Bio   Rhineus' Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:52 am

Welcome to H.O.W dude. Great Bio
Back to top Go down
Rhineus

Rhineus' Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhineus' Bio   Rhineus' Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Hello Adam

Thx, this is a great Fed :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rhineus' Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhineus' Bio   Rhineus' Bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhineus' Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Octane Wrestling :: HOW Roster :: Introductions-
Jump to: