High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horst Brack der Bestrafer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Horst Brack der Bestrafer Empty
PostSubject: Horst Brack der Bestrafer   Horst Brack der Bestrafer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Name: Horst Brack der Bestrafer

Face or Heel: Heel

Height: 1.91m

Weight: 121kg

Hometown: Castle Sanssouci, near Berlin, Germany

Physical Appearance (hair, eyes, and clothes, plus any tattoos or scars): Medium length blond hair (neatly coiffured before each match), an impressive moustache. Usually dressed in what he believes to appear aristocratic. Frilled shirts, shiny boots, diverse variations of self-invented crowns. His pride is his ermine robe.

Description of gimmick: Arrogant, boastful, (wannabe) aristocrat and self-proclaimed ladies’ man. Purports to be the epitome of royalty and dignity, but won’t hesitate to use any kind of dirty trick if required.

Nicknames: Der Bestrafer

Catchphrases: Servants serve. I rule.

Taunts: Lama move

Trademarks Moves: Agent orange, These legs aren't made for walking
Finisher: Ultimate Punishment.

Backstory: He is reluctant to disclose any details about his origin and obvious wealth, calling it “modesty”. He does not tire of mentioning close ties to the House of Windsor and other royal families, however. One thing can be deemed certain: Only extraordinarily malicious tongues would question his noble heritage and suspect him to be an impostor.

If you're interested in a feud, PM me in-game. Unfortunately, I notice I don't find enough time to visit the forum regularly Sad

Last edited by Horst Brack der Bestrafer on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhineus

Horst Brack der Bestrafer Empty
PostSubject: Nice Bio   Horst Brack der Bestrafer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Hello Horst Brack der Bestrafer,

Nice bio! Welcome to HOW. Hope you have a great time here :-)

Thx,
Michael
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Octane Wrestling :: HOW Roster :: Introductions-
Jump to: