High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing Jack Legacy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Legacy

Introducing Jack Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Jack Legacy   Introducing Jack Legacy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:51 pm

Name: Jack Legacy

Alignment: Face

Height: 6'1

Weight: 210

Character: Jack Legacy is from a wrestling family. His Great Grandfather was a wrestler. His Father was a wrestler. His Brothers are wrestlers. Jack may be the best of the bunch. But he doesn't think he is. He is in a constant struggle to prove himself worthy of his family name.
The constant belief that he isn't good enough have led to some interesting personality quirks. Jack is a little goofy. He takes honor and sportsmanship to ridiculous levels. He is naive, but with a good heart. He believes in the best of what people are and can be.

Jack still has room to grow as a character. His monologues have achieved a certain degree of notoriety, infamy, and are a general cause eye-rolling. However, he may make you laugh. He may make you roll your eyes. He may make the hair on your arm stand-up. He may disappoint.

Photo: Still the generic techie photo in game. However, if I could swing it, I'd look like a younger version of this wrestling great. Introducing Jack Legacy 10
Back to top Go down

Introducing Jack Legacy
Page 1 of 1