High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riani has arrived!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riani

Riani has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Riani has arrived!   Riani has arrived! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Name: Riani

Height: 1,78m (5' 84'')

Weight: 64kg (141)

Alignment: Not sure yet...formerly heel, now just calculating I guess!

About: A single child from a common family, with no exceptional athletes in the family. Ri has shown unhealthy interest in gymnastics in early age and her supportive family allowed her to follow that hobby. Soon she switched career from a future gymnast into a martial arts student, namely jiu-jitsu, where she's learnt her first submission moves. Not even this career made this ambitious and stubborn girl happy. She wanted to aim higher, step into men's game. Through hard training, she followed her dream to become a wrestler. The kind who can compete with man and be a decent opponent. At first, she had to face laughing and mocking, but soon everybody's smile froze when they saw that "pretty face with seemingly fragile body" submit a man who was double the weight. She is now here, in HOW, about to kick some asses.

Pic:
Riani has arrived! Riani001

Favourite colours: Pink, black, purple (usual attire)

Style: Technique, high-flying

Finishers: Phoenix Splash (450° corkscrew splash), Ruthless Agression (Standing full nelson)

Entrance Music: Mushroomhead - Kill Tommorow

Person she wants to hurt: Jack Legacy (he knows why Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Jack Legacy

Riani has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riani has arrived!   Riani has arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:13 pm

Riani wrote:

Person she wants to hurt: Jack Legacy (he knows why Very Happy)

And it begins Shocked

Can't wait. Welcome Riani! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Riani has arrived!
Page 1 of 1