High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bally Challenges Rick Wilde

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ballyboy3

Bally Challenges Rick Wilde Empty
PostSubject: Bally Challenges Rick Wilde   Bally Challenges Rick Wilde I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:01 pm

The lights go dim.
The Sounds of Bombs being dropped fills the arena.
Suddenly the Bombs stop and you hear a Phoenix Cawwing
On the Screen the image of a Magestic Phoenix Flying over the City of Coventry Crying appears
As the Phoenix crys, the city is being restored.

Below the screen a single figure appears, a Figure known to the fans of HoW As Bally "The Phoenix". However, something is, Different, this isnt the same Bally "The Phoenix" that the fans know and love. This Bally seems darker.

The Crowd is silent, not sure what to expect

Bally continues to walk down to the ring, Concept Championship over his shoulder. wearing a new shirt, it says
"A Phoenix always rises from the ashes, so watch your back lest his vengence run all over you!"

Bally Enters the ring and grabs a microphone.

"Im going to make this Quick and simple so you backwards ingrates can understand it. At the end of last season i promised 1 Rick Wilde the first shot at "my" High Octane Wrestling Concept Championship. So Rick, get out here and lets have 1 hell of a fight!

Bally Removes his shirt revealing a singlet saying the same as his shirt as Rick Wilde's Music Plays.

**AFTER THE MATCH**

Bally "The Phoenix" After just being made to submit reaches for a Mic.

"Rick, Rick, You are the better man, you win i admit it. However, i have a Proposition for you. Continue to train me, we work together, become true allies, you saw how well we worked together in our tag match, i know we said for 1 time only....however....lets make it on a more permanant basis. lets Show this entire roster just how Wilde a Phoenix can be? What do you say? let the Phoenix run wilde?"

**Rick either agrees or denys"

Oh and Rick...im challenging you now for my Rematch, at the PPV, by then if i cant beat you, i never will. BUT...at the PPV at the end of the season, me vs you for that Concept Championship.

**IF Rick Agrees the Pair Shake Hands**
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ProWrestlingHub
Kuzan
Admin

Bally Challenges Rick Wilde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bally Challenges Rick Wilde   Bally Challenges Rick Wilde I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Inserted for 4/9/12 and split into 2 segments for the different times and to allow for Rick's input.
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Bally Challenges Rick Wilde
Page 1 of 1