High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Legacy

Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman Empty
PostSubject: Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman   Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:08 pm

The familiar bass line plays as Urge's "Time to Fly" fills the arena. Jack Legacy appears at the top of the ramp to a thunderous ovation. He is wearing a shirt that says "Building a LEGACY..." on the front and "...one VICTORY at a time." on the back.

Legacy walks down to the ring where he moves from ring post to ring post, climbing each turnbuckle and raising a fist over his head while slapping his chest 3 times with his off hand. Thousands of strobe lights flash as the fans take the opportunity to take a picture of their hero.

Jack walks to the ring apron and a techie hands him a microphone.

Legacy: "You know, its been 7 days since I issued the challenge. Its been 7 days, filled with worry.

"Filled with fear.

"Filled with foreboding.

"Filled with doubt."

Legacy begins to pace the ring like a caged panther.

Legacy: "You see, I have felt all of these things. All these years, and here I am. Still at rung one.

"It doesn't upset me. It doesn't make me want to beat up the person in charge.

"I'm not going to get angry,

"I'm not going to pop a blood vessel,

"I'm not going to shake in mock rage,

"Scream into a mic,

"Say how I'm going to kick someone's *bleep*."

Jack stops and looks at the table inquisitively.

Legacy: "Can I say *bleep* on this show? Or is it butt? Posterior? dairy-ere?"

The announcers look at each other, and shrug, then wave their hands back at Jack.

Legacy: "Nothing? Okay, then we'll stick with the word of the day from my calendar."

Legacy points back up at the Titan Tron.

Legacy: "Last week, I poured out my heart.

"I poured out my soul.

"What people don't understand, is that I lack that SIGNATURE MOMENT.

"All of this time, I've been struggling.

"I've been striving.

"I've fought battles and overcome obstacles.

"Yet my LEGACY remains blocked."

Legacy shakes his head and begins pacing the ring again.

Legacy: "Oh yes, my LEGACY is indeed blocked. I can ask you about ANY professional wrestler, ask you your favorites.

"And all the familiar names will come out.

"And then I'll ask you your favorite matches, and dates and match types will come out.

"You could say 'Fall Count Anywhere, 1992', or 'I Quit, 1989', or 'Hell in a Cell, 1998.'"

Jack stops here and looks up at the crowd.

Legacy: "You can't point to a single one of my matches, and say 'THERE, THATS THE ONE! THAT IS ON MY LIST OF GREATEST MATCHES OF ALL TIME'."

Jack continues to talk, walking slowly around the ring.

Legacy: "And they will put that match on the DVD player, and 5, 10, and 15 years later, they will watch it, and they will REMEMBER my LEGACY."

Jack stops, and turns to the Titan-tron, and points.

Legacy: "SD Coleman. I seek to establish a Legacy. Together, we can create something that will stand the TEST OF TIME.

"Together, we can compete in a match that will be talked about for GENERATIONS.

"EVERYTHING will follow our results. Title shots, glory, money, will all be on the line. You can't just be given it. You have to EARN it.

"I want YOU, to COME DOWN HERE. HERE I STAND. I am challenging YOU. Give me the answer I WANT.

"Give me the answer I NEED.

"Give me the answer I DESERVE."

Jack climbs out of the ring and grabs a folding chair. He brings it back to the center of the ring, and unfolds it. He sits down on the chair, and raises the mic back up.

Legacy: "Until I get my answer, I'm not going anywhere."

**OOC:
SD, ball is in your court. Make me proud, brother.**

Back to top Go down
Kai The Demon

PostSubject: Re: Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman   Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:26 pm

I think we are about to see 2 of the best RP'ers in the game go at it.
Back to top Go down
sdcoleman

PostSubject: Re: Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman   Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:57 pm

(How to be a Millionaire hits, and the fans cheer enthusiastically. Cael Wheeler emerges with his case, followed by S. D. Coleman, holding his cricket bat and a microphone. The reaction is deafening, and the two make their way down to the ring. Wheeler stops outside the ring and takes the cricket bat, while Coleman climbs between the ropes and looks at Jack Legacy.)

Coleman: Well, hello, Jack Legacy. Long time, no see. In case you were wondering, I have been pondering your question for the past week. I have pondered, and there is only one way to give this question the respect it deserves. Man to Man!

(The fans begin to cheer again at this bit of news.)

And HERE I STAND. No weapons, no championships, no assistance. Just you and me and this ring, which is as it should be. And I do have a response. But first, I need to say just a few words, which I knew you were all expecting.

(The fans laugh at Coleman's little joke, and he laughs along with them.)

You see, my attention always seemed to be diverted, for some reason or another. Be it my own personal issues, or someone else's, I just never seemed to get on track for a long time, but I am now. Jack, don't sell yourself short. I know that you are on the right track. After all, you are the BEST in the WORLD at what you do!

(The fans continue to cheer these compliments.)

And I am through engaging in petty behavior! Christina Chase, you are my boss and have let me join the HOW. I can't ask for more...probably won't stop me, though. You have also brought in plenty of great talent. Kai the Demon, 'The Incredible Dream' Mark McBride, Auron, me, Jack Legacy...and I did appreciate getting to see Hank Gently again, with that amazing bull.

(The fans keep cheering their favorite wrestlers.)

Jack, did you know that when we were still in the MWF, I wanted you to join a stable with me? To unify ourselves as a force for good in the federation? The same thing could happen here, once I get used to everyone's personalities. But I'm sure that you want to know about a match. I have long wanted a match with you, Jack Legacy. It would be ratings dynamite! I know it, you know it, the whole world knows it! The fans want it! The fans DEMAND IT!

(And the fans are demanding it!)

You want your legacy. I want my legacy...my destiny. Can't you imagine the match-up? The man that I have called the BEST in the WORLD against the man he has called the BEST in the BUSINESS! The first and only Warrior of the Night Champion against the one and only holder of the World Legacy Belt! S. D. Coleman versus Jack Legacy.

(The fans are getting louder as Coleman keeps going.)

Now, I'm not saying a match like that won't be painful. I'm sure that we'd both go through a world of pain. But sometimes if you want to make your mark, things can get a little...messy. You want a match that will live for generations? You ready for a match that will give one of us a chance at titles and glory forever? Look, I'm Stewart D. Coleman. Of course, I'll give you the truth, and the truth is, Jack Legacy, you already know what my response is! You know what it has to be! Jack, please stand up.

(Jack does so, and the two men look at each other for a bit.)

Jack Legacy, you want a match where one of us has their arm raised over the other and is declared the BEST IN THE WORLD? That's the match you want? Well, Jack, YOU'VE GOT IT!!

(Coleman extends his hand to Jack Legacy as the crowd goes crazy.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope this works. Tried to keep everything respectful, Jack, but I'm sure there can be something to build on in there.
Back to top Go down
Jack Legacy

PostSubject: Jack continues   Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:12 pm

Jack looks at SD Coleman's extended hand. He steps in hard and grabs his hand, giving it a firm shake.

Coleman nods his head in affirmation, then tries to turn.

Jack continues his grip on Coleman's hand, and pulls him nose to nose.

Legacy: "The fans DO want this match.

"The fans DO deserve this match.

"The fans are going to get this match.

"And they are going to discover what happens, when a DESTINY meets a LEGACY."

Jack pauses for effect, and looks deep into Coleman's eyes.

"So YOU had better bring your A GAME!"

Jack looks hard into his opponents face, and waits, hands still gripped.

**OOC: Great work SD. Gave me a lot to work with, some of which we shall address in later promos.**
Back to top Go down
sdcoleman

PostSubject: Re: Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman   Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:57 pm

(Coleman returns the gaze, and pauses.)

Never fear, Jack. I am going to bring my A game. For a match of this magnitude, the best is going to get the best. And when all is said and done, we will see who is the last man standing. Whatever the outcome, our legacies WILL be secured. The fans will remember this for GENERATIONS to come!

(Coleman continues to return Jack's gaze. He finally breaks eye contact, as well as the hand shake, and turns to accept the cheers of the crowd, and encourages Jack to do the same.)
Back to top Go down
Jack Legacy

PostSubject: Jack responds   Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Jack turns his back on SD Coleman and climbs the opposite side ring-post turnbuckle. He raises a fist in the air as thousands of strobing flash-bulbs go off. With his off hand, he slaps his chest 3 times.

The fans are cheering raucously.
Back to top Go down
Hank Gently

PostSubject: Re: Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman   Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:24 pm

Awesome stuff from both of you, as per usual... I won't lie, I'm dying to interject myself into this, but feel it'd be selfish of me to do so - at this point, anyway! Smile

I was most interested in Coleman's suggestion of forming a stable at some point - perhaps that's a possible mutual-respect ending for your feud that I could become part of?

Anyway, again, really great reading, you've set the season up perfectly for yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Jack Legacy

PostSubject: reply   Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Hank, that is certainly a direction that we can take this in. I feel bad that I haven't replied to you yet in character. At this point, I didn't want to inundate the show with Jack Legacy promo's, in light of the fact there are soooo many talented role-players in the fed.

But that is a suggestion we can definitely revisit. Soon. I'll try to work a reply to you in my role-plays at some point in the future.

Thanks for the compliment. From both you and Kai. Always enjoy feedback, positive or negative. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sdcoleman

PostSubject: Re: Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman   Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Thanks for the compliments from me as well. I love feedback, and suggestions, and try to keep improving.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman   Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Inserted into 4/17/12 Overdrive. I don't know what else to say, this is utterly brilliant teamwork in producing these segments, you two along with Bally/Rick are as great of an example as anyone could possibly hope for on the perfect duo segments.
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman   Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Legacy Asks for SD Coleman
Page 1 of 1