High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visiting HBDB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Horst Brack der Bestrafer

Visiting HBDB  Empty
PostSubject: Visiting HBDB    Visiting HBDB  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:02 am

Samantha Bloom: “Ladies and Gentleman, today I have the honor to visit the latest and most promising newcomer to HOW in his training gym…well, it looks more like a palace to me. I’m so excited! Follow me inside…”

Samantha Bloom walks through the gate, along a red carpet, into a huge training hall, filled with sparkling, most modern equipment and lush furniture. All is sparkling in gold. Horst Brack der Bestrafer is already in the ring in the center of the hall, a spot light shining on him while he performs his warmup gymnastics. One-armed press-ups.

Coach: “73…74…75…fine! Now the right arm!”

The camera takes another turn around the gym and zooms back on Brack as he does a couple of somersaults and backflips.

Brack: “I’m ready. Bring them in!”

A side gate opens and enter 5 tough-built, yet somewhat anxiously-looking sparring wrestlers victims.
The first hesitantly steps into the ring, shakes hands with the Bestrafer – and second later finds himself on the floor with a big crash. Holding his back in pain, he tries to get out, but is grabbed and taken into a fierce submission hold. A cracking sound – and he begs for mercy. Brack pushes him away with utter contempt on his face and signals the next opponent to come forward. The poor fellow obeys with shaking knees.
The camera fades out. Cut. The next shot shows us a heap of pummeled, beaten men, whimpering and crying under first-aid treatment. Brack grins smugly, then snarls at his coach.

“Get me more men. MEN! Not wimps like these…oh, hello, milady!”, he exclaims as he notices Samantha Bloom. “Welcome to my modest little home!”

Samantha Bloom: “It’s my…um…very great pleasure to be your guest, Mr. Brack.”

Brack hops over the top rope, giving the slightly less than enthusiastic reporter a hug.

“Cute…Sir Brack or Highness or Majesty will do…what are your plans for tonight, my dear? I’ll have a little ‘fight’ scheduled. Well, that’s what they call it. But it won’t take long. I’ll be ready at no later than 8:05 and have my chauffeur prepare some oysters and champagne and we’ll…go for a little ride, will we?”

He grins his most seductive grin and slides even closer while Samantha Bloom rolls her eyes and tries to move back.

Samantha Bloom: “Mr. Brack, I would rather discuss the match with you and I'd like to hear your opinion about your opponent, Rat…”

Brack: “Oh, this…Wretched or whatever his name is? I have no opinion about him because I don’t know him and have no intention at all to get to know him. He’s just another so-called ‘wrestler’ whose so-called ‘career’ I’m about to finish.” He moves closer again. “Let’s not waste our time with that. He should enjoy the five minutes that I’ll play with him before he can donate what’s left of his body to science. And then…my dear…”

Samantha Bloom jumps out of his hands, quickly grabs the mic and turns to the camera. “This was…from Horst Brack the Bestrafer’s gym,with a most…impressive experience…Samantha Bloom.”

She scoots out of the gym, leaving a puzzled Horst Brack behind. Camera fades out.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Visiting HBDB  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting HBDB    Visiting HBDB  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Inserted into 4/16/12 High Octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Visiting HBDB
Page 1 of 1