High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MCBride speaks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark McBride

MCBride speaks Empty
PostSubject: MCBride speaks   MCBride speaks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:04 pm

The strains of "A Warrior's Call" by Volbeat blast over the speakers. The Incredible Dream Mark McBride steps out onto theentry way. He looks up at the crowd, some cheering, some questioning who he is. He smiles, gives a fist pump to the crowd and jogs to the rings. When he gets to the ropes, he pauses once again and slowly takes a lap around the ring. McBride is examining the ring, almost like he is making sure that it meets with his approval. Once it does he steps under the ropes and accepts the mic from the ring announcer. He takes one last look at the crowd and begins to speak.

Mark: Good evening to you all. Now some of ya'll know me and some of ya'll don't.Well let me clear my throat *ahem ahem* I am the Incredible Dream Mark McBride. I am a MWF original and I am here in HOW to compete, entertain and above all win. There are some things that you will see me do, and there are somethings that you will *not* see me do. I will bust my rear each and every night. I will not make excuses for losses. I will treat my opponents with the respect that they deserve and earn. I will not win cheaply. I will earn YOUR respect if you'll give it and give you a reason to cheer and spend your hard earned entertainment dollars. I will not be taken lightly.

McBride looks around the arena.

Mark: I am the type of wrestler that doesn't abide by senseless violence. What does that mean from a man who chooses to earn his living fighting? It means that I will fight who's in front of me and not jumping a guy in the back. If the weak need protecting, Ill do that. I will not hunt down those inferior to me.

McBride chuckles.

Mark: That being said there aren't alot of guys for me to hunt. Now this evening I have a match. A match against Auron. Auron, another MWF'er, a man I was ready to join arms with in a fight for the soul of the MWF. A man who said some interesting things yesterday, suspicions he had about Ms. Chase. Suspicions for why every MWF'er is fighting another. Jack, SD, Kai, Riani...are you kidding me!? We are being treated like an invading army rather than the professionals that we are. I t doesn't bother me to fight Auron, no, he is exactly the type of guy that I like fighting. Respects the art, respects his opponent. Worthy to beat, and worthy to fail to. that's not the curiosity, no, it's the circumstances behind the scene. Maybe , I'm just paranoid. Manipulated? I think I'm paranoid; Too complicated for a simple man to determine. So instead? I'll just fight.

McBride flips the mic to the ground and waits for Auron to come to the ring.

OOC:Sorry for typos, I'm on a mobile device. Also this is intended for just prior to the match, if impossible, feel free to edit the last line.

Last edited by Mark McBride on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a couple typos)
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

MCBride speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: MCBride speaks   MCBride speaks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Inserted into 4/17/12 Overdrive. Fear not on any typos, they will hopefully be caught and corrected on review.
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

MCBride speaks
Page 1 of 1