High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Filthy & Jin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Filthy

Filthy & Jin Empty
PostSubject: Filthy & Jin   Filthy & Jin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:56 am

The scene faded backstage inside a dark locker room. Fill with candles and haze of cigarette smoke. The camera move around the room. Filthy could be seen sitting on his throne, smoking a cigarette and holding a glass cup of Hennessy. With nothing to do in the room, Filthy is just staring at the T.V screen enjoying the show. Suddenly Jin walk in stood in front of Filthy. Filthy stood right up from his throne and the two stare right in each other eyes.

Filthy: " It's about time we meet each other face to face."

Jin: " It's about time you break your silent and get into gear."

Filthy: " This is just awkward. Why so serious? Let me loosen you up."

Filthy grab his bottle of Hennessy and pour a shot for Jin. He hand Jin the shot and pour himself some more as well. The two cheers and both shallow down their drink. Filthy toss the class against the wall, and he watch it shatter into tiny pieces.

Filthy: " Now lets get too it! At TOP GEAR we both got the chance to capture the tag team titles."

Jin: " Were going to head to that PPV in top gear and were going to win it! Simple as that!!"

Filthy: " Alright then! Enough is said about those tag team titles. How about we get some more bottle of liquor and get mess up."

Filthy, grab the bottle of Hennessy and smash it over his head. Jin has a shock expression on his face...

Filthy: " What I feel no pain!"

Jin tilt his head to the left, with a confuse look on his face. He shrug his shoulder at the camera and the scene faded.

Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Filthy & Jin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filthy & Jin   Filthy & Jin I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Inserted for 4/30/12 High Octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Filthy & Jin
Page 1 of 1