High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top gear equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angadialas

Top gear equipment Empty
PostSubject: Top gear equipment   Top gear equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:43 pm

We can see Angadialas strolling down the hall towards the ramp, he carries a big bag with him. Then a group of three security guards come along.

Security guard 1: Sorry sir we were asked by miss Chase to check your baggage for any unnecessary objects
Angadialas: Oh yeah sure sure.

Angadialas put down the bag and opens it.

Angadialas: Nothing unusual as you can see here
Security guard 2: We'll be the judge of that

Angadialas reaches to the bag and takes out a...katana and puts it aside, all of the security guards look puzzled, next is a small sledgehammer, another object is a pair of knuckle fists.

Angadialas: Oh an now my favorite.

Angadialas takes out a small action figure of himself and presents it to the guards who look at it closely.

Angadialas: It's a special line, when you push that button

Angadialas pushes it and instantly a could of dust is sprayed on the faces of the guards:

Angadialas: It releases a mammoth dosage of pepper gas, isn't it cool?

Security guards are trying to get it out their eyes cursing loudly while Angadialas reaches to the bag and takes out a black baseball bat.

Angadialas: I was going to save it for someone but I guess you can have some, he won't mind.

Angadialas starts to hit the guards with the bat, no mercy is shown and he looks like he's enjoying himself. after that all three guards are on the floor moping and trying to do something with their eyes and wounds from the beating.

Angadialas well as you see nothing unusual , for me at least, give my regards to the old hag.
Back to top Go down

Top gear equipment
Page 1 of 1