High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edgar Jackson Gimmick/Bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edgar Jackson

Edgar Jackson Gimmick/Bio Empty
PostSubject: Edgar Jackson Gimmick/Bio   Edgar Jackson Gimmick/Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:44 pm

Name: Edgar Jackson
Weight: 230lbs
Born: London, England
Nickname: The Medieval Knight
Appearance: Edgar Jackson wears a linen shirt and a pair of pants as well as light woolen pads underneath his metal-ringed chainmail (His chainmail was specially-crafted by his father who was a professional blacksmith). He also wears a pair of wall mounted gauntlets.

Edgar Jackson was born and raised in a middle age-like area where old medieval tradition was preffered and lived by. When Edgar Jackson was eight years old, he was sent to the neighbouring castle where he was trained as a knight. Edgar Jackson was the son of a knight and his mother was a member of the aristocracy. He spent most of his time strengthening his body, wrestling and riding horses. He also learned how to fight with a spear and a sword. He practiced against a wooden dummie called a quintain. Even though this societie followed an old medieval tradition, they did know how the world is like today. Funnily enough, they did own televisions that were supported by underground cables. Every evening they would gather together and watch Wrestling, most of the people enjoyed watching it, expecially Edgar Jackson. He always dreamt to become a wrestler so he kept strengthening his body in the way of a knight. His father noticed that he wanted to become a wrestler and was fine with it. At this day he continues to strive in Pro Wrestling with his dominant knight-like skills, going by the nickname of "The Medieval Knight".
Back to top Go down
THS

PostSubject: Re: Edgar Jackson Gimmick/Bio   Edgar Jackson Gimmick/Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:45 pm

Hey i was in HWA to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Edgar Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Edgar Jackson Gimmick/Bio   Edgar Jackson Gimmick/Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Yup! The name THS does ring a bell.
Back to top Go down
THS

PostSubject: Re: Edgar Jackson Gimmick/Bio   Edgar Jackson Gimmick/Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:25 pm

I was a HWA original. Was there from the beginning to the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edgar Jackson Gimmick/Bio   Edgar Jackson Gimmick/Bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edgar Jackson Gimmick/Bio
Page 1 of 1