High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dallas Luck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dallas Luck

Dallas Luck Empty
PostSubject: Dallas Luck   Dallas Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Name: Dallas Luck
Nickname: The Gambler
Hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 234 lbs
Class: Technique
Finishers: Better Luck Next Time, Gambler's Ruin
Trademarks: Ante Up, High Roller
Entrance Theme: Ante Up - M.O.P.
Face/Heel: Heel

Growing up in Sin City, he learned a lot during his childhood. How to gamble, how to lie, how to cheat, how to steal... and how to fight.

He was a star wrestler in high school and college before being kicked off of both teams for using illegal tactics. He's always been a superb athlete, and could have made a living competing in a number of sports and competitions; but he is never satisfied and can't stand losing, so he does whatever it takes to win. If you're not the best, then the only way to beat the best is to get lucky... or to cheat.

Last edited by Dallas Luck on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dallas Luck

Dallas Luck Empty
PostSubject: Vignette   Dallas Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:23 pm

Vignette:

Through an unsteady camera, you see a young woman creeping through a smoky gambling hall. She’s walking quickly, but naturally, not trying to draw attention to herself.

She turns and motions to the cameraman to keep up with her as they approach a large table where a card game is in progress. The camera steadies as their pace slows and they sneak up behind one of the players. She taps him on the shoulder…

Samantha Bloom (Whisper): Excuse me, Mr. Luck?

The player turns his head and sees the girl. He grins smugly.

Dallas Luck: What do you want kid, an autograph? I don't give autogra…

Luck notices the camera and his expression changes.

Dallas Luck: Hey! Cameras aren’t allowed in… Are you even 21? How the hell did you get in here? Leave me alone before I have you thrown out of this dump.

Samantha: Mr. Luck, is it true that you’re returning to the wrestling business now that you’ve been banned from the World Poker Tour, after you were kicked out of the World Series of Poker for cheating?

Luck jumps out of his seat and covers the camera with his hand.

Dallas Luck (Whisper): Keep your voice down!

Samantha (Whisper): Sorry Mr. Luck, I just…

Dallas Luck: What do you want?

Samantha: I want an interview for High Octane Wrestling.

Dallas Luck: Listen kid, I’m busy right now. Why don’t you go take a video of yourself jumping off of the roof of your parents’ house or running through traffic or something and leave me alone.

Luck turns to go back to his seat and waves his hand in dismissal at Samantha. Some cards fall out of his sleeve onto the floor.

His eyes get wide and he looks around to see if anyone saw what just happened. He turns around and quickly gathers his chips and leaves the table. The rest of the players at the table look stunned and ask why he's leaving. Luck ignores them and walks towards the cashier followed by Samantha and the cameraman.

Samantha: Mr. Luck?

He ignores her and cashes in his chips. Exiting the building with his money, he heads towards a black pickup truck in the parking lot. They arrive at the truck and Dallas steps inches away from Samantha’s face.

Dallas Luck (Calmly): What did you see?

Samantha: Some cards fell…

Luck quickly grabs her by the collar of her shirt and pulls her up forcefully off of her feet.

Dallas Luck (Angrily through his teeth): I said... “What. Did. You. See?”

Samantha (Scared): I...I... d...d...didn’t see anything.

Luck lowers her to the ground and straights up the girl’s shirt and collar.

Dallas Luck: Good. That’s what I thought. You’re a smart girl, what’s your name?

Samantha: Samantha Bloom.

Dallas Luck: Well Samantha Bloom. You shouldn’t just spring up on people like that when they’re not prepared. It’s unprofessional. Next time schedule an appointment first.

Dallas Luck: Now, I can tell you that I am focusing on my wrestling career; but if you want to know about all of that other crap, I can’t help you. Let’s just say that my luck has run out in the world of professional poker and it’s time for me to move on to something better.

Dallas Luck: Any more questions?

Luck looks up and past them towards the gambling hall and sees something.

Dallas Luck: Sorry kid, but I got to go.

Luck hurries to get in the truck. Samantha and the camera turn around to see a large group of people funneling out of the building with angry looks on their faces.

Angry Mob: Hey! Stop! You dirty cheat!

Luck peels out, tires screeching, and drives away.

The camera pans back to Samantha, just long enough to see the satisfied look on her face and then the recording stops.

Last edited by Dallas Luck on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dallas Luck

Dallas Luck Empty
PostSubject: Picture   Dallas Luck I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Dallas Luck Sevvo7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dallas Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dallas Luck   Dallas Luck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dallas Luck