High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goatlords Bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goatlord

Goatlords Bio Empty
PostSubject: Goatlords Bio   Goatlords Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:34 am

Name: Goatlord

Nationality: Unknown

Billed from: Bermuda triangle

Height: 6'2

Weight: 265 lbs

Bodyfat: 6,66%

Alignment: Tweener

Nicknames: DeathThrashZilla, The man with the sexiest goatee in the world, Big Bad Horny Daddy

Goatlord is one bad dude. Beeing an unusual mixture of a muscled up jock and a technical master in the ring, he has competed in many feds before, becoming a very young veteran. His love for metal music and goats is undying, hence the name and his guitar playing skills are just on par with his admiration for the music.

While in the ring, he never shows anything but pure, unadulterated agression, he doesn't back down from any challenge. Since he's a hothead he swears at all times, even when everything seems to be laid back. Be prepared for comedic outbursts and ramblings of the highest order, also known as ROIDRAGE in certain cycles.
Back to top Go down
Edgar Jackson

Goatlords Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goatlords Bio   Goatlords Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:22 am

Welcome to High Octane Wrestling. Smile
Back to top Go down
Goatlord

Goatlords Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goatlords Bio   Goatlords Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:36 pm

Thanks, seems to be a fun fed here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goatlords Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goatlords Bio   Goatlords Bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goatlords Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Octane Wrestling :: HOW Roster :: Introductions-
Jump to: