High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heel stable

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apocalypze

Heel stable Empty
PostSubject: Heel stable   Heel stable I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:27 pm

Hello everybody =)

After my third Fed in a row closed it´s doors after my first season there i was pretty fed up with the fed theme Razz But our dear GM gave me free hand to create an idea of mine which i wanted to do in every other fed but always was too late because there already had been someone else build up that thing.

So here´s a little bit background of my character: Till now Apocalypze was an evil, evil character who was accuser, judge and executor in one person. He kept accusing his opponents of having commitet deadly sins and that he is on a godgiven mission to select those who are pure and to wipe sin off of earth´s face.

This man could now become your stable leader, if you are interested Twisted Evil

So any heel interested in joining the stable which will btw named RESURRECTION - pm me a little rp sample and a little background aboit your character and then we will see. I am more interested in people who deliver great RPs than high level. So if you want to join you should bring ideas in because i want nothing less then the greatest, most evil asskicking heel stable EVER =)))) Of course it is not a bad thing if you actually ARE High Level, too Cool

I want one thing to be perfectly clear: I do not plan or want to find myself in a situation where I have to write everything myself, so if somebody promises to write something and he does not deliver without a hell of a good reason he might be out. Resurrection doesn´t need nominal members.

So to any heel out there: think it over and if you are interested pm me here or at twg. Since I will move in about three weeks my answer may not reach you at the same day, have much to do for the next 3-4 weeks in real life.
Back to top Go down

Heel stable
Page 1 of 1