High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High Octane Championship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuzan
Admin

High Octane Championship Empty
PostSubject: High Octane Championship   High Octane Championship I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:50 pm

Here is the current plan for the High Octane Championship for any interested in competing towards it. If we secure contracts with multiple 'high level' wrestlers who prove active in roleplaying, this idea will be converted into one for the Overdrive Championship.

At the request of my publicist and assistant General Manager, Christina Chase, a wrestler thinking they are worthy of holding the top prize in High Octane Wrestling must first defeat the current poster wrestler of HOW, Kuzan.

Wrestlers who want to challenge me at any event can submit a roleplay segment with intent to be used in a show. Obviously only a limited number of challenges will actually be able to be taken, so make the roleplay count to make your case heard.

Wrestlers who defeat me will be entered into a final match for the championship at our final event. Whether that is a one-on-one, triple threat, or more, will of course be determined by the number of wrestlers who defeat Kuzan in the ring. The match can be edited if need be to accommodate a larger number of wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

High Octane Championship
Page 1 of 1