High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No comment as I said

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angadialas

No comment as I said Empty
PostSubject: No comment as I said   No comment as I said I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Kurt Larson approaches Angadialas who stands in one of the corridors.

Kurt Larson: Why hello there Ang, I'm here to talk about your upcoming match tonight.
Angadialas:...
Kurt Larson: I know I know you don't like us to approach you but this is your third fight and since you blew the last two, well I'm sure you know people saying "third time lucky"

Angadialas turns towards Kurt Larson, he has a black glove on his right hand and it looks like he's massaging it.

Angadialas: Well let me tell you what I have to say to those people who depend on this luck.

Angadialas jumps back and then rushes at Kurt Larson he jumps stabbing him with double axe handle to the stomach executing devastating Scarlet lightning. Kurt Larson lays on the ground in pain while the camera turns away and falls to the ground we can see a man hurrying away. Angadialas picks up the camera.

Angadialas: This is what awaits you tonight vueloalfa.

[Later on if in the match the scarlet lightning will be hit someone might notice that the impackt was rather big even for that move, that is because Ang frustraited after his last two defeates has made sure his glove will be more harder for his opponents this time, vueloalfa might even agree to have some kind of injury or internal bleeding after the match. Of course if it's discovered he might get DQ and he will surely have his glove banned for next matches]
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

No comment as I said Empty
PostSubject: Re: No comment as I said   No comment as I said I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:18 am

Inserted for 3/5 High Octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

No comment as I said
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Octane Wrestling :: HOW Roleplays :: Archive-
Jump to: