High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unsaid Thoughts. Feedback please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic Size

Unsaid Thoughts. Feedback please Empty
PostSubject: Unsaid Thoughts. Feedback please   Unsaid Thoughts. Feedback please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:42 am

A cameraman I walking backstage when he suddenly hears a loud bang followed by a loud scream. While he was going to the source of the sounds, he heard another loud bang coming from the opposite direction. The Camera man then stops walking and looks up and down the hall deciding where he should walk. When h start to walk towards the second loud bang, he begans to hear someone talking. He begins to look around listen trying to figure out where the sons is coming from. The Camera man then sees a door at the end of the hallway. While walking he continues to hear someone speak. When he gets to the door he notices it's cracked open and decides to take a look n. When he looked in he sees Epic Size sitting down in a chair facing the all. When he looks at the wall he sees blood splattered all over it. When Epic Size gets up, The camera man saw him bandaging his hands, while talking to himself.

Epic Size: Lost again. I got my (censored) feet tangled in wires. How could I be so stupid. I was on a roll.

Epic Size(Inner voice): Don't beat yourself up over something so stupid. We made it. Even if were losing, we are going to achieve are goals. It might take us longer then expected. Patience is the key my friend.

Epic Size: Thats what I don't want. I don't want are plans to be delayed. They must happen when he plan it, so we can then achieve are long term goal even sooner.

Epic Size(Inner Voice): Your sounding childish. Long term goals come in years of hard work. Sometimes short term goals come in a long time. Everything comes in time. We must wait.

Epic Size: You don't understand. We can't wait. That got us no where when we lost the tag match. We must move quick and aggresive. We must show no Mercy.

Epic Size(Inner Voice): Of course we show no mercy, but your thinking like a barbarian. Racitionalize a bit here. We must make a persise attack. One that will hurt him for a long time. Once we do that, you may act as barbaric you wan't. Now one question. How do we scar, Bally?

Epic Size: I know! I know!

Epic Size( Inner Voice): Just listen. We will make him lose to the biggest loser in high octane wrestling, us. When we win him tonight you may go ask barbaric and do what you wish. Do we have a deal?

Epic Size: Fine.

Epic Size then looks at the door and sees the Camera mans head. Epic then screams at him. Out of fright, he drops the Camera and runs away. Epic Size then takes the camera and throws it against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Unsaid Thoughts. Feedback please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsaid Thoughts. Feedback please   Unsaid Thoughts. Feedback please I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:36 pm

Inserted for High Octane show day before PPV
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Unsaid Thoughts. Feedback please
Page 1 of 1