High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have something to say to you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angadialas

I have something to say to you Empty
PostSubject: I have something to say to you   I have something to say to you I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:03 pm

In the GM office Christina was preparing some documents for the upcoming PPV, when suddenly the doors slam open and Angadialas bursts in. He gets close to Christina and slams both of this hands on her desk.

Angadialas: This is unacceptable! You're petty envious or whatever there was that drove you to that decision was a mistake, and deep inside you know it
Christina Chase: Ang...WHAT are you doing here in MY office with that attitude?
Angadialas: I'm here to set thing straight and right. What is it that I'm going to be missed on this grand occasion?!
Christina Chase: Well not much you can show for yourself to be there truly.
Angadialas: Oh is that it?It's all those rule you surround me with and you expect me to compensate for you lack of thought
Christina Chase: First, get a hold of yourself as you're already losing any sense in your pointless talk

Christina turns the whole circle in her chair with a pensive face, then she looks at Ang.

Christina: Ok I'll let you have a restart, and if you'll make me proud we can A) discuss your contract further and B) think of you on our next great occasion
Angadialas: You know that is not enough.
Christina Chase: Take it or leave it, either way you'll have your first opponent again tonight, and you better show me what you're capable of.
Angadialas: This isn't over

Angadialas turned back and went to the door on he's way out however he knocked down a palm in a pot.
Christina picked up the phone and dialed a number.

Christina Chase: idiots, why do I have to deal with them...Oh yes Kuzan, come to my office I have some things to discuss here.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

I have something to say to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have something to say to you   I have something to say to you I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Inserted into final High Octane show of the season
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

I have something to say to you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Octane Wrestling :: HOW Roleplays :: Archive-
Jump to: