High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A humbled beast?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
B.Striker

A humbled beast? Empty
PostSubject: A humbled beast?   A humbled beast? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:34 am

*B.Striker walks up and down the lockerroom like a caged tiger. He seems upset.*

Interviewer: "Mr. Striker, after you lost again on your recent match, don't you think it is about time that you maybe admit your errors of the past and give in on not being as good as you said you were?" *Flinches*

*Striker grabs the mic, sohves him away. He obviously doesn't care about him.*

Striker: "Not as good? NOT AS GOOD? I don't think this has anything to do with my abilities, nor would any person at his senses.
Kuzan, I warned you multiple times, did'nt I?
You try to humiliate me by putting me in matches with guys that you help cheating on me all the time. Maybe you even manipulate matches yourself. Or you put me in matches with guys that you know I'm not on equal foot with yet.
You better start treating me fair and stay out of my match, for I will show you what I'll do to oppponents.
And if you don't, well, just remember what happened to Masamune Date.
Have a nice day."

*Drops the mic and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

A humbled beast? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humbled beast?   A humbled beast? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Inserted into 4/16/12 High Octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

A humbled beast?
Page 1 of 1