High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curiosity to Mark

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark McBride

Curiosity to Mark Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity to Mark   Curiosity to Mark I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:50 pm

The Incredible Dream Mark McBride walks into Jack Legacy' dressing room strumming a guitar.

Mark: Lord I was born a rambling man!

McBride shoots a grin at Jack.

Mark: Sorry, buddy I couldn't resist after you last conversation with the fans. But in all seriousness, I know the best of seven series is epic. I know it's great for the fans. The battles betweeen you are stuff of legend. But look at who we all have wrestled so far. MWWF original vs MWF original. My last two opponents are now fighting each other. And me? Not wreslting. In violation of my contract. I thought we'd be given a fair shake. But instead we are just being shaken down. We'll just have claw our way through. Maybe the winner or yourseries might get a chance at a title. They should.

(Jack pplease add to this. Kuzan if you want this on a diofferent show, just move it, no worries)
Back to top Go down
Jack Legacy

Curiosity to Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity to Mark   Curiosity to Mark I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Jack raises his head up to look at McBride and a sad smile grows over his face. He shakes his head and claps a hand on his knees.

Legacy: "The Incredible Dream Mark McBride. You and I go way back. We trained together. We entertained dozens in rat infested armories, and we shed blood in front of hundreds in sweaty high school gymnasiums.

"I always believed I could spot talent.

"SD Coleman is talented.

"Kai the Demon is a major talent.

"The Incredible Dream...."

Jack's eye's go to a far away place, as if considering the possible answers.

McBride waits, then starts to speak, but Legacy continues and McBride chooses to wait.

Legacy: "Dream, I've always felt that you have greatness inherent upon you, as if it is written on every strand of your DNA.

"And I see the life that you have built for yourself,

"And the successes you've had,

"and with each new success, with each new victory, with each step you make up that path to making your own legend, I see it.

"The path you have set for yourself,

"your goals,

"your ethics,

"your uncompromising pursuit of excellence.

"It is something that is admired by every wrestler in this locker room that is worth a damn.

"I envy you, and I respect you."

Jack's eyes harden.

Legacy: "At that same time, you look at our General Manager, the beautiful, but cold-hearted Christina Chase.

"She has achieved a lot in this business. From Warriors of the Mat to the job she is doing in High Octane with Kuzan's noticeable absence.

"She is a power-house. She is a dynamic leader, and she never does anything without reason.

"She is also, by all rights and means, the LAST person that you would want to get on the bad side of."

Jack gets up out of his seat and starts pacing the room.

McBride opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted.

Legacy: "You see, Dream, Christina is tough, but in the end I think she'll be fair,

"She is unpredictable, but in the end, she may be easy to predict.

"You see, Dream, Christina Chase is first and foremost a BUSINESS-WOMAN.

"And like any BUSINESS MAN, she will make a decision that is in the best interest of just one person.

"And that person is...Christina Chase.

"That being said, I don't understand why she wouldn't give you a match this week.

"I don't know why she would leave you sitting out in the cold.

"To keep one of the best wrestlers on the roster on the bench during the last week of the season, seems like bad business."

Jack stops and turns to face McBride.

McBride opens his mouth to interject, but before he can get a word in...

Legacy: "But Christina Chase doesn't make bad business decisions. She doesn't make decisions without reason.

"There must be an ULTERIOR MOTIVE!"

Jack goes back to pacing.

McBride starts to respond, but Jack beats him to it.

Legacy: "Perhaps Auron has a point. Perhaps there is a CONSPIRACY. Perhaps the formers members of MWF are in danger of getting the SHAFT!"

Jack stops and looks directly in McBride's eyes.

Legacy: "Can you dig it?"

**OOC: Go ahead and reply McBride. Kuzan, if you want to interject role-play Christina Chase walking into this conversation, feel free. **

Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Curiosity to Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity to Mark   Curiosity to Mark I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:15 pm

Inserted for 4/30/12 High Octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Curiosity to Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity to Mark   Curiosity to Mark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity to Mark
Page 1 of 1