High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kai responds to Hank's attack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai The Demon

Kai responds to Hank's attack Empty
PostSubject: Kai responds to Hank's attack   Kai responds to Hank's attack I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:55 am

Somewhere I belong by Linkin Park begins to play throughout the arena as Kai The Demon starts walking out to the ring.

The crowd can feel the chill in the air after Hank's attack on Kai earlier in the night, but starts cheering regardless.

Kai gets up into the ring and grabs a mic from a tech man on the outside of the ring and begins talking.

Kai: I don't even need to begin to talk about the attack earlier. Everyone saw what happened, so no need to repeat it. However, I didn't appreciate that attack. You almost got me Hank, but you only got me enough to stun me for a few moments. Next time, finish what you started. Because now tonight, you are going to get to feel what happens when you leave me able to stand.

Kai takes a moment and gets fully composed before continuing.

Kai: But, I suppose I did deserve it. Especially after all the hell I put you through back in WOTM. I'm not the same man now as I was then. I'm more in control of myself now. But I'm also stronger, faster, tougher, and more intense. I do deserve what I got, but that doesn't mean I won't beat the life out of you tonight in this ring. You said I left you bleeding earlier tonight... And that's how I plan to leave you tonight. Perhaps this could be the last time we must fight on bad terms. But either way, tonight is your time to lay down, and take every, last, bit of my fury.

The crowd is mixed with reaction as Somewhere I Belong place once more as the camera watches Kai walk down the ramp, then the camera fades.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Kai responds to Hank's attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai responds to Hank's attack   Kai responds to Hank's attack I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:43 am

Inserted for 5/28/12 High Octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Kai responds to Hank's attack
Page 1 of 1