High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twin Turbo Champion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshihiro Tajiri

Yoshihiro Tajiri

Twin Turbo Champion Empty
PostSubject: Twin Turbo Champion   Twin Turbo Champion I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:59 pm

:The camera cuts too the Twin Turbo Champion Yoshihiro Tajiri and Angadialas in the locker room. Yoshihiro Tajiri is looking at the title and siting in a chair:

Tajiri: I can't believe we actually did it, we won the Twin Turbo Champion against all the odds.

:Yoshihiro Tajiri is examining his Twin Turbo title:

Tajiri: It is heavier than I thought it would be.... Just think we were fighting each other not too long ago.

:Yoshihiro Tajiri starts to reminisce about the past and all the hurdles in Yoshihiro Tajiri life:

Tajiri: The funny thing is you and me would not be here if it wasn't for Christina Chase, she did give us all those opportunities. But she did want us to fail, karme is a b****.

Tajiri: Oh yeah, that reminds me. we got to thank Kuzan for the assist at the end. It seems we're not the only one on Christina Chase bad side.
Angadialas your turn and Kuzan if you want to add anything.
Back to top Go down
Angadialas

Twin Turbo Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Turbo Champion   Twin Turbo Champion I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:04 pm

Angadialas wa sitting and looking at the title the whole time, suddenly he faces Yoshihiro.

Angadialas: It is only the beggining, the fate has thrown us bones and we picked themup and beat our odds with them. Now it can only get tougher.

He get's up and starts walking out.

Angadialas: She will want us divided, but I'm no going to dance to her tune.
Back to top Go down

Twin Turbo Champion
Page 1 of 1