High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changing Tides

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai The Demon

Changing Tides Empty
PostSubject: Changing Tides   Changing Tides I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:44 pm

The camera starts rolling inside a dimly lit locker room, with only one locker off to the side, and various marking on the walls from what appears to be from kicks, then a figure comes into the view of the camera revealing Kai The Demon.

Kai The Demon: Last week, Hank Gently attacked me from behind to get revenge on me from what I did in WotM. And that was okay. I deserved it, and a lot more for making his life a living hell. But I forgave his attack, and beat Hank fair and square. I've done some things in my wrestling days. But now the tides are changing. Even after attacking Kuzan on my own show, he still hired me. And here we are tonight. I get to face Mark McBride. McBride, you are a young, strong talent. But you still have a lot to learn. Pay attention tonight, and you will learn a thing or two. And Hank, I will be watching your match.

Kai walks past the camera and starts walking down the hallway while the camera fades.
Back to top Go down
Hank Gently

Changing Tides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing Tides   Changing Tides I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:56 pm

Hey Hey... nice speech - but I beat you last week... Razz
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Changing Tides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing Tides   Changing Tides I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:54 am

Inserted for 6/4/12 High Octane, edited for accuracy
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Changing Tides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing Tides   Changing Tides I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing Tides
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Octane Wrestling :: HOW Roleplays :: High Octane-
Jump to: