High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkness aproaches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Angel

Darkness aproaches Empty
PostSubject: Darkness aproaches   Darkness aproaches I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Back down a dark and dusty hallway the camera moves through double doors into a room lit br a red glow from a furnace, there is a very large figure standing in the back of the room holding what looks to be a clip board.... The hulking figure moves a little into the light and only half of his masked face shows in the dim red light... a mask of pure and utter darkness. He growls low and stares at the clip board...

Dark Angel: "So this Rhineus this is to be my next victim... Pathetic, I shall break him in half!"

As Angel says this he snaps the clipboard in two and shoves it into the furnace, and starts to laugh...

Dark Angel: "Here I come little brother... We shall meet once more Kai."

Angel's head snaps towards the camera and lunges a hand forward and the camera drops and in the dim light Angel is holding the camera man by the throat... He drops the man onto the ground and the man is holding his throat gasping for air... Angel raises his right hand into a fist and brings it down on the back of the camera man's head forcing it down into the concrete with a thud knocking the man unconscious. Angel walks over and picks up the camera and looks into it with his burning eyes...

Dark Angel: "See Kai? This is what lies in the Darkness, this is what lies ahead of you. There is no escape little brother..."

[b][i]The camera then flies and shatters against the wall...
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Darkness aproaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness aproaches   Darkness aproaches I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:50 am

Inserted for 6/11/12 High Octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Darkness aproaches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Octane Wrestling :: HOW Roleplays :: High Octane-
Jump to: