High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diamond Cuts Diamond

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sdcoleman

Diamond Cuts Diamond Empty
PostSubject: Diamond Cuts Diamond   Diamond Cuts Diamond I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:55 am

(The fans are waiting for something to happen. Suddenly "Marche" begins to play, and Cael Wheeler appears carrying his case. The crowd erupts into cheers, as Wheeler makes his way down to the ring and grabs a microphone. He climbs into the ring, and waits for a few seconds.)

Wheeler: Is this thing on? GOOD. It's a pleasure to come out to that great welcome, as always. As you all may have noticed, Stewart and I have had a busy few weeks. For one, Stewart was able to successfully take down Jack Legacy in a series of matches.

(The fans are mixed about this.)

Wheeler: Now hold on and let me finish. For another, Stewart was able to defeat Rick Wilde in the middle of the ring! And why is this important? It cements Stewart as the number one contender for a championship! And not just any championship, either. The Overdrive Championship, the one currently held by Mr. LaCroix.

(The fans begin to boo the mention of LaCroix.)

Wheeler: And not just that. Auron has been named the Special Enforcer. So what if I won't be allowed at ringside? I know that everything will be fair. And remember, Stewart knows a thing or two about winning titles. Remember this?

(Wheeler opens up his case and pulls out Coleman's MWF Warrior of the Night championship belt, displaying it to the crowd. They erupt into cheers, which only get louder as "Millionaire" hits! Coleman appears at the top of the ramp carrying his cricket bat. He makes his way down to the ring, shaking hands with the fans all the way down. Coleman climbs into the ring and shakes Wheeler's hand as well, before grabbing a microphone.)

Coleman: Thank you all for coming tonight. I think that something special is really going to happen here in this very ring! Tonight, all of you get what you've wanted for a long time. Kuzan is giving you what you've been asking for. You get me in the ring, taking the Overdrive Championship off of Mr. LaCroix!

(The fans cheer loudly again.)

Coleman: And as for Auron, I know that he's going to call the match right down the middle. He's a good man. You can trust him. My only regret is that Cael won't be allowed at ringside.

(The crowd boos this, as they like these two together.)

Wheeler: I wish I could be at ringside. But you know what? If my not being at the ring means that Gill Bates can't be out here either, then I'm all for it. This will be decided by two men in the ring, giving everything they have!

Coleman: Exactly my conclusion. I know that this match will be very difficult. Will it take a lot out of me? Of course it will. Will you see both of us in a bloody state, in a world of pain? You know you will. Will you see me standing before you as your NEW Overdrive Champion? It's going to happen! You know it will!

(The crowd again erupts into cheers, at the thought of Coleman as champion.)

Coleman: Look, I'm Stewart D. Coleman. Of course I'll give you the truth, and the truth is that I know this isn't going to be easy. It might just possibly be the hardest match of my career. But we are both champions. We both know what it's like to climb the mountain. We have both proven that we're the BEST. So in this match, you will get to see what happens when diamond cuts diamond. I know what you all want to happen...

Wheeler: ...and it will happen...

Coleman: ...so, tonight, I'm going to make it happen! Go all out and prove all of the doubters wrong! LaCroix, I hope you're ready for the match of your life. It's what the fans expect and deserve, and it's exactly what I intend to give them!

(The fans get even louder in their cheers. "Millionaire" hits again, as Wheeler and Coleman make their way back up the ramp, acknowledging the cheers as they head back to the dressing room.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Had one day with enough time off work to finish this, so posting it now. If this is not where it belongs, I can try to move it (but I just assumed it would be on the PPV).
Back to top Go down

Diamond Cuts Diamond
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Octane Wrestling :: HOW Roleplays :: Overdrive-
Jump to: