High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guardian's Promise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Auron1

Guardian's Promise Empty
PostSubject: Guardian's Promise   Guardian's Promise I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:20 pm

*The camera fades in, showing the crowd at the Top Gear PPV waiting for the next match when suddenly, Hero by Skillet starts to play. The camera moves to the entrance ramp where Auron has appeared carrying a black steel chair. The crowd erupts into cheers as Auron makes his way to the ring. He grabs a mic from ringside and slides the chair and then himself into the ring.*

Auron: Hello, everybody. I do believe this is the first time I've come out here to address the crowd here in H.O.W so I think a quick introduction is in order. I...am Auron.

*The crowd starts to chant to "Auron"*

Auron: Now that I'm here, I think you *motions to the crowd* can guess which match is next.

*The crowd starts to chant "Coleman" and "Jaques LaSucks"*

Auron:*nods head* Correct. Now, I think it's time for a quick history lesson...the history I have with both men.

*Auron turns to face the top left corner off the ring*

First, SD Coleman...I guess you can say it was a somewhat friendly history. We meet back in season one of MWF. We teamed up in week 2, I was fighting my rival at the time and Coleman was fighting a losing streak. We won and I guess the friendship started there...and then in week three, Coleman gave me my first loss. I wasn't bitter and in fact, Jack Legacy, The Incredible Dream Mark McBride, SD Coleman and I were going to team up and take MWF by storm...but then MWF went under and we kind of drifted apart...

*Auron starts to laugh*

Auron: Ha...Sorry. I ramble sometimes. The point is that we have no ill-will towards each other.

*Auron turns to face the bottom right corner of the ring and has a serious expression on his face on his face*

Auron: On the other hand, we have Jaques LaCroix. Honestly, we don't have real history. Two weeks ago, I fought LaCroix for the Overdrive Championship...and lost. Then last week, I lost a non-title rematch...and that's it.

*Auron turns to face the crowd directly*

Auron: Now, Kuzan has asked me to be the special enforcer for this match...to make sure there is to be NO interference in this match for the Overdrive Championship. With this...

*Auron picks up the chair he brought and rises it above his head*

Auron:...I will make sure that no one, be it Wheeler, Bates, or anyone else, interferes in this match.

*Auron lowers the steel chair back down*

Auron:...Well, I've said my bit and taken up enough time...All that's left is for Coleman and LaCroix to get out here and fight for the Championship...

*Auron adjusts his sunglasses*

Auron:...So...Shall we begin?

*Auron tosses the mic back to the ring announcer, grabs his chair and steps out of the ring. Auron takes up his position at ringside and waits for the match to begin*

---
Note: Obviously, this goes right before the match begins.
Back to top Go down

Guardian's Promise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Octane Wrestling :: HOW Roleplays :: Overdrive-
Jump to: