High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why not say something sooner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angadialas

Why not say something sooner Empty
PostSubject: Why not say something sooner   Why not say something sooner I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:31 am

I just wonder couldn't the topic be brought to light sooner? I mean about the end of HOW.

I didn't want to be one of the VGM's because my lack of experience with the position and time that i know might run short few times ina week. But there were few who I belived were trying to take some of the burden.

It suprises me that there were angry letters towards the GM, he was one of the most elastic and creative ones I met. I knew a VGM who had his own wrestler in the roster of course and he would dismiss all RP including attacks on him or any form that didn't praise him lke he's a god and then take people chars and do whatever he wanted with them without asking.
There was one GM who was usually so late that show almost never had any input besides planned matches.

I feel dissapointed somehow.
Back to top Go down
Yoshihiro Tajiri

Yoshihiro Tajiri

Why not say something sooner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why not say something sooner   Why not say something sooner I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:08 pm

There's nothing we can do sadly. and I planned on staying in how for a long time but guess it is tim t moveon pale
Back to top Go down

Why not say something sooner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Octane Wrestling :: HOW General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: