High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At ringside, friend or foe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angadialas

At ringside, friend or foe Empty
PostSubject: At ringside, friend or foe   At ringside, friend or foe I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:25 pm

[I wrote it for THS (v) Vueloalfa match if it's ok with them and the GM's]

As the two wrestlers are ready for the match that is about to start up lights go out and music suddenly bursts out.
A figure is seen on the platform approaching the ring, the music stops and lights are back again, Angadialas is standing in middle of the platform with a microphone staring at the wrestlers on the ring. He's dressed like he usually is at the matches

Angadialas: You know it's not nice to play ball without inviting all the players in...

Referee looks confused and yells something to the the announcers

Angadialas: ...well today I'll let you play alone, but be here tomorrow, and you might learn a thing or two.

Angadialas starts to walk towards the ring and around it to the announce table, he sits on it and gestures with his hand to the referee to "go on".

[POSSIBLE SITUATION -Referee distracted and the action was taken out of the ring]
Angadialas stands up and looks at the referee then at the wrestlers back then suddenly kicks him, when the wrestler looks back he waves his hands in "it wasn't me" gesture while the other competitor has a chance to get a jump on his opponent

[LATER ON]
The bell has rang ending the match.
Angadialas jumps over the barricade and grabs a chair. He heads to the ring and attacks the still laying with a chair to the chest.

Angadialas: I hope you all like it, because there's going to be plenty more tomorrow!

He throws away the chair and leaves the ring.

Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

At ringside, friend or foe Empty
PostSubject: Re: At ringside, friend or foe   At ringside, friend or foe I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:12 pm

This is a match we could definitely work something like this into. Noted for insertion.
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

At ringside, friend or foe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Octane Wrestling :: HOW Roleplays :: Archive-
Jump to: