High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Kuzan, Prior to Main Event...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hank Gently

To Kuzan, Prior to Main Event... Empty
PostSubject: To Kuzan, Prior to Main Event...   To Kuzan, Prior to Main Event... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:38 am

Kuzan: Hank. We go way back, and while I can't oppose Christina I am truly sorry for the situation she's putting you in. For what it's worth, don't worry about a partner. I've got you taken care of, just keep your eyes towards the entrance ramp when the time comes.

Hank: Well, Grangnabbit, Kuz, what in the livin' heck got inta Miss Chase?! Man, drop this match, Ah'm outta work? Wha... whaddid Ah do? (Hank looks genuinely nervous, down towards Eddy) I got a Bull tah feed... You comin' out there wit' me, Kuz? Is it you, huh?

Kuzan: No, Hank, it's not me - but don't worry about it. I'm telling you.

Hank: Aw, Man... why she doin' this tah me? Whadda Ah do tah her? T'ain't fair, Eddy, I tell ya... (Hank looks down at his Bull, who snorts up towards Hank). Huh? Wha's that? (Hank looks skyward in contemplation for a moment) Ya know what, yer right, Eddy! Yer Damn right! Ah'm gonna git out there, inta that thar ring, an' Ah'm gonna tear through them Kids like, like... like... (Eddy snorts again) like a Damn Bull through some stinkin' Rodeo Clown, Booo Howdy!! (Hank takes a deep breath, sighs, and pulls himself together, knowing full-well he's putting on a brave face. He knows he's going out like a lamb to the slaughter against these far-superior opponents)

Hank: Thanks, Kuz (the pair nod at eachother)... Thanks... (Hank turns, and with Eddy in tow, he heads towards the ring...)
Back to top Go down

To Kuzan, Prior to Main Event...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Octane Wrestling :: HOW Roleplays :: Archive-
Jump to: