High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Saiyan got mad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Saiyan DCT

The Saiyan got mad Empty
PostSubject: The Saiyan got mad   The Saiyan got mad I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:51 am

Toshini suddenly comes out the ring with a bloody face , the audiences are all surprised . A man with the shining hair appears behind Toshini , it 's Duong Cong Toai , The Legendary Super Saiyan . The LSS DCT puts Toshini head into his groin then lifts him over his head and yell : '' FREE THIS SPIRIT'' then throws him down . Toshini faints after hit a Spirit Bomb on the ground . But Duong Cong Toai just doesn't stop , he keeps attacking Toshini with The Death Penalty Drop . Duong Cong Toai gets the micro and starts to talk:
_As a Saiyan , i don't like standing in one place watching other guys fight ,so i asked the GM to give me more matches and he said he 'll think about that . But one thing that you shouldn't do with our Saiyans is testing out patience . And waiting makes me mad now . It looks like i have to earn the match myself . Unfortunately , Toshini , i choosed you to be my first victim . I challenge you in a match . Give me your answer when you gain your health back , it will take one more weak to revive Ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...I can detect your energy so don't try to hide or run away unless you want me to hit you more , and the next time will not be so easy like the first one
The LSSDCT leaves the ring without any words.
Back to top Go down
Toshini

The Saiyan got mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan got mad   The Saiyan got mad I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:58 am

I don't think that LSS stands for Legendary Super Saiyan. Rather it means Locked Super Saiyan. Don't drink that much, we haven't fought yet. So what are you dreaming of? Here you have a cup, milk, honey and not to be forgotten oat flakes! Enjoy your meal! Maybe after that you will stand a fight against me... :p
Back to top Go down
Super Saiyan DCT

The Saiyan got mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan got mad   The Saiyan got mad I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:04 am

Good , why don't u write a rp about how u answer and take the revenge on me before the match?
Back to top Go down
Angadialas

The Saiyan got mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan got mad   The Saiyan got mad I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:21 pm

How can he when you knocked him uncocious before anything even started, after such hit and no on the ring ut on the ramp I don't belive many wrestlers would be going for a fight.
Also I belive sarkasm was used here as we can look up in RP rules:

4. Wrestlers not listed in the 'High Octane Inactive Wrestlers' thread of the 'Roleplay Information' topic may not be used in your roleplay segment unless they provide their own lines as a separate post in your segment's forum thread. You are encouraged to interact with other HOW members and urge them to interact with your segments.

If Toshini wasn't inactive then you can't just beat up his char and to such a degree [looks like you ebat him to a bloody pulp and he didn't even scratch you].
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

The Saiyan got mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan got mad   The Saiyan got mad I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:23 am

I'll hold off on this segment for now, but we definitely look to be building towards having you two against eachother. You have quite a bit of time before RP segments have to be finalized for next weeks shows, but for now consider the match on and I think together you can put together a very good segment or two.
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

The Saiyan got mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saiyan got mad   The Saiyan got mad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Saiyan got mad
Page 1 of 1