High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current Federation Needs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuzan
Admin

Current Federation Needs Empty
PostSubject: Current Federation Needs   Current Federation Needs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:31 pm

The following staff positions are currently open for High Octane Wrestling. Members who are interested in VGM positions should contact Kuzan in this thread and via PM in TWG. Contract benefits are reserved for staff members, selected VGMs will have their contracts renegotiated and improved for their work in HOW. A player may fill multiple VGM roles and will be compensated accordingly for their quality contributions to the administration of High Octane Wrestling.

Any player interested in becoming the GM of their own fed will find that the experience gained as a VGM in an active fed is invaluable. We would prefer to have VGMs who plan on making HOW their long term home, but there is absolutely nothing wrong if you have the ambition to take the helm in your own fed. It is a question that we will ask in the VGM interview process however, and truthful input on your ambitions would be greatly appreciated.

Head VGM
Responsible for assisting all other VGMs with their goals and tasks to the best of their ability, and keeping the roster informed of status and situations that the GM may have missed discussing. Oversees all HOW operations in the absence of the GM.

Graphics VGM
Responsible for producing the roster cards template, background imaging, and show headers and miscellaneous images within size and quality parameters.

Creative VGM
Responsible for brainstorming storyline ideas with HOW members and establishing timeline flow for compelling show presentation. Works directly with HOW members to promote their active role in their characters.

Roleplay VGM
Responsible for inserting roleplay segments produced by HOW members into High Octane and Overdrive shows, ensuring grammar quality and consistent formatting.

Match VGM
Responsible for formatting wrestling matches by inserting HOW graphics and editing match events to promote storylines (with approval of GM).
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
THS

PostSubject: Re: Current Federation Needs   Current Federation Needs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:30 am

I have been Creative Vgm in 2 other fed's and i think i could help HOW with my experience
Back to top Go down
Edgar Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Current Federation Needs   Current Federation Needs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:59 pm

As you already know, I was included as a staff member with several federations. I have experience with the VGM panel and know how to use it well, I've been a VGM in HWA and IWWF. Another example of me as a staff member would be EFW, where I actually was the head vice general manager so from all this, I'm sure that I can do the job well. I think I fit best as a Match VGM or Roleplay VGM out of all those staff options.
Back to top Go down
the dutchman

PostSubject: Re: Current Federation Needs   Current Federation Needs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:01 pm

hey i like to become Creative VGM for the fed
i have some experience in role playing
in other things than just TWG
im a easy gowing guy who likes to help every body help develop there characters.
and organise the fight so that heels and face char can fight
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Current Federation Needs   Current Federation Needs I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:55 pm

If you want bad ass new match types I'm the one you seek. I specialize in Tables, and TLC match types.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Federation Needs   Current Federation Needs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Federation Needs
Page 1 of 1