High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He said he would be doin no RP, yet he want to do this one huh ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyJohn

He said he would be doin no RP, yet he want to do this one huh ;) Empty
PostSubject: He said he would be doin no RP, yet he want to do this one huh ;)   He said he would be doin no RP, yet he want to do this one huh ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:54 pm

Sorry felt liek I had to make one since i see other x fsw xD

Titantron lights up and show the back of a big comfy chair. In the Chair someone is sitting, it's man and he have a glass og whiskey in one hand and a big fat cigar in the other one that's lighten up.

Mark Lancer: Who is poser? I mean come on, cheep whiskey and cigar like taken out of a 1500's mafia movie.

The man is seen to take a puff of his cigar and slowly start shaking his glass some to make the whiskey stir a bit before talk.

The man: I am a man of wealth and class. A man with a sophisticated mind.

The crowd is completely silent.

The man: I am a well known man. Mostly known for my class and a bit big mouth maybe.

Joshua Brahn: He could be me!

Mark Lancer starts to laugh highly and give Joshua Brahn a slap on the back.

Mark Lancer: HA HA HA You killing me partner HA HA HA.

The man quickly turn around as a reaction to the loud noises from Mark Lancer and people who know this can can clearly see it is CrazyJohn.

John: Shut up you low minded worm. I am Speaking, that means YOU LISTEN!

Both Joshua Brahn and Mark Lancer freezes while the fans who know this man starts to boo.

John: Listen to you pathetic people calling yourself "fans". I didn't care what you scream at FSW why would I care now? Hah.

CrazyJohn quietly laugh for himself some before he stands up and start talking again.

John: Some of you also know me for my action, and later tonight I will be in a match I personally requested. Yes you heard me. Only reason I accepted this silly contract was so I could get my hand on this submission animal as he calls himself.

CrazyJohn walks out of frame for a second and return with a chair in hand.
The fans keep booing for him.

John: And mr.Destiny. After I make you scream in agony I will end your career for good with a chair shot. And who knows. Maybe, just maybe I pull out this chair before the ref blow the match off.

The titan tron is slowly fading to black with CrazyJoh standing completely still with that chair just looking deeply into the camera.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: He said he would be doin no RP, yet he want to do this one huh ;)   He said he would be doin no RP, yet he want to do this one huh ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Inserted on 2/27/2012 High Octane Show, a very pleasant surprise!
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
CrazyJohn

PostSubject: Re: He said he would be doin no RP, yet he want to do this one huh ;)   He said he would be doin no RP, yet he want to do this one huh ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:33 pm

yeah well I can surprise some times Razz Hope you don't mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He said he would be doin no RP, yet he want to do this one huh ;)   He said he would be doin no RP, yet he want to do this one huh ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He said he would be doin no RP, yet he want to do this one huh ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Octane Wrestling :: HOW Roleplays :: Archive-
Jump to: