High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DeathThrashZilla Interview after last nights High Octane Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goatlord

DeathThrashZilla Interview after last nights High Octane Show Empty
PostSubject: DeathThrashZilla Interview after last nights High Octane Show   DeathThrashZilla Interview after last nights High Octane Show I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:03 am

Samantha Bloom: Ladies and Gentleman, I am Samantha Bloom, awaiting Big Poppa Goat, who has agreed for an interview after his last match on the High Octane Show.

Goatlord enters, camera points towards him

Goatlord (checks out Samanthas Body with his eyes): Nice to meet you Samantha.

Samatha Bloom (smiles awkwardly): Hey Goaty, first off...what are your comments on your defeat on last nights High Octane Event?

Goatlord: See, normally when you go one on one with The Big Bad Horny Daddy, chances are you're going to get beaten, but yesterday was a different circumstance. I was not ready to compete.

Samantha Bloom: What? What do you mean, you were not ready to compete? You were booked for the match and agreed with it?

Goatlord: Look at this (shows some piece of paper).

Samantha Bloom (surprised): That's a doctors note!

Goatlord: During the day of my match, I was suffering from severe diarrhea, and instead of beeing in the gym, preparing for my match, I was in the bathroom, taking a dump.

Samantha Bloom (disgusted): Eeehh

Goatlord (angry): Now Apocalypze, that lucky skinny bastard got a title match instead of me, so I went up to Kuzan and told him what really happened. He understood that I would have destroyed that psychic maniac who talks to himself under normal circumstances and gave me another show to prove myself by booking me into the Elimination Tournament for the Pope Position Championship, a title I am eager to win, and I won't let anyone get in the way of that.

Samantha Bloom: I think the title is called the Pole Position Championship!

Goatlord: Listen Linda, just hold the mic!

Samantha looks irritated as Goatlord calls her name wrongly

Goatlord: Punching Bag, your name is fitting cause I'm going to beat you like a bloody pulp, you ARE nothing more than a punching bag, and once I destroy you, I'll head to my next target in the Tournament. You're not big enough, strong enough, or smart enough to go one on one with such a great athlete as myself. I'm going to prove to everybody that I'm still the man with the largest arms and longest goatee in the world, I'm going to show my chicks that I'm still the Big Bad Horny Daddy when I beat you down, and it's not going to be a pretty sight when I put my sholace 12 so far up your ass, you'll have my shoelaces stuck up your nose.

Samantha Bloom: Thanks for the interview Goatlord.

Goatlord (puts a piece of paper with his number in Samanthas hands, smiling): DeathThrashZilla is Your Saviour. Call me, if you wanna pound with the Big Bad Horny Daddy.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypze

PostSubject: Re: DeathThrashZilla Interview after last nights High Octane Show   DeathThrashZilla Interview after last nights High Octane Show I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:09 pm

hehe nice one, will answer on that, be assured lol
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DeathThrashZilla Interview after last nights High Octane Show   DeathThrashZilla Interview after last nights High Octane Show I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Inserted for 3/6 Overdrive
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeathThrashZilla Interview after last nights High Octane Show   DeathThrashZilla Interview after last nights High Octane Show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DeathThrashZilla Interview after last nights High Octane Show
Page 1 of 1