High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first interview as a rookie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhineus

My first interview as a rookie Empty
PostSubject: My first interview as a rookie   My first interview as a rookie I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:35 am

I come out to the theme “Basic Thuganomics. *The crowd is quite* I get almost to the ring and I just stand there, where I meet an interviewer.

*An Interviewer approaches me and ask "How long have you been in HOW?"*

O' about a week. I'm a rookie but it won't stay that way for long. My name is Rhineus and some know me and some don't. *Raises his hand up towards his mouth in like a c shape and says “Rhineussss”, “Rhineussss” “Rhineussss”* Yea, it want stay like that for to long ;-) I am from a wrestling family: my sister is a wrestler, her name is “Lori "Studious" Fisher”; his father was a wrestler, his name was “"Doctor" Charles Evans”; my grandfather was a wrestler, his name was “Timothy the Smuggler”; and my great grandfather was a wrestler, his name was “Russell the Zoologist”. You may have heard of at least one of them, namely my grandfather because he had all sort's of titles including the; GRF Television, GRF World Heavyweight, GRF Extreme Division, GRF Tag Team and GRF Intercontinental Championship. They all was a big influence of me, mostly my grandfather, he was like my role model. If he was alive today, he would look at me and say “What a great man you've turned out to be!”

*The interviewer asks, “What are your other accomplishments?”*

Well, I have plenty of them, my accomplishments are: I was KGB Champion (2 times), World Heavyweight Champion (2 times), World Tag Team Champion (8 times, 5 with Z. J. "Serene" Ross, 2 with Charles "Bodyguard Sergeant" Snyder (As 4-LOM), 1 with L. D. "Paranoid" Reyes ), Intercontinental Champion (3 times), European Champion (1 time), Hardcore Champion (4 times).

Did You Know?: I and Charles "Bodyguard Sergeant" Snyder are known as tag team royalty, holding the championship 16 times altogether (Z. J. "Serene" Ross 8 times, Charles "Bodyguard Sergeant" Snyder 7 times). I was also the first Titan to become a Grand Slam Champion, winning the KGB Championship on August 21st, 2000 at Summer-slam, defeating Frank "Sadistic" Mason for the title.

I look around at the crowd and stares at the “World Heavyweight Title” banner hanging in the arena. I then look at the camera and continues on.

I'm in the prime of my career. I'm the best in the business at what I do! I'm the best there was, the best they ever will be and the best they'll ever will be. I think I heard that before, but I don't know where but I'll be even better then he was! And I look at the camera once more and wink.

I take a second and composes myself and collects his thoughts.

I flash a smile at the camera.

And that’s exactly what I'm is here to do! I waited and waited. Until the time was right, then boom, Rhineus struck! I expect that Rhineus will be a household name in a few months!

I put the microphone down in the middle of the ring and walks out.

I once again, raise my hand up towards my mouth in like a c shape and says “Rhineussss”, “Rhineussss” “Rhineussss” and I walk out.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

My first interview as a rookie Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first interview as a rookie   My first interview as a rookie I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Fantastic work, I will make the very few minor edits and will format it for the show and you'll be able to see the finished product at the 4/10/12 Overdrive show!
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

My first interview as a rookie
Page 1 of 1