High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Coleman Interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sdcoleman

A Coleman Interview Empty
PostSubject: A Coleman Interview   A Coleman Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:59 am

Kurt Larson: And now welcoming my guests at this time, Cael Wheeler and Mr. S. D. Coleman! It's great to meet both of you in person.

(The camera pulls back to reveal Wheeler and Coleman, to the cheers of the crowd.)

Wheeler: Thank you very much.

Coleman: It's good to meet you as well, Kurt. I'm assuming you might have a few questions for me.

Larson: Let me just say that my grandchildren are big fans of yours. After your match last week, they insisted that I interview you.

Coleman: Yes, I did have a match last week. A few of you may have seen it or heard about it. Let me just say that that was the most grueling match that I have ever been a part of. Jack Legacy and I went beyond the realm of physical endurance. I was forced to draw on reserves that I didn't know I had. And you want to know what the most shocking part of the whole match was?

Larson: I have no idea. I didn't think that anything shocked you anymore.

Coleman: Clever. I ...like that. After both of us had entered a world of pain. After the blood was flowing from both of us. After both of us had been knocked down more times than I could count. After all of THAT, it still wasn't ENOUGH. Jack Legacy took all that I had, he took the BEST that I had, and at the end of the night, one fact remains. Jack Legacy beat me, right in the middle of the ring.

Larson: Aren't you bitter?

Coleman: Why should I be? I fought hard, and it was a fair fight. Sometimes you just lose. I don't like losing, but Jack was the better man last week. Besides, I have six more tries to get four wins in this Best of SEVEN series.

Wheeler: I know it's going to happen!

Coleman: I admire your optimism. I'm not quite so sure. I came THIS close to victory, and I couldn't get the job done. JACK COULD. Perhaps it's time to reach into my arsenal...

Larson: What do you mean by that? You pulled out most of your best moves!

Coleman: Think back to what you DIDN'T see last week. You didn't see me hit the Sweet Dreams Coming, or the Pin of Doom. I never tried to lock in the Wheel Lock. And I thought this was only going to be the one match. I respect Jack very much, he's a friend of mine. Respect means something. I kept the cricket bat on the sidelines, because one match to determine the BEST IN THE WORLD shouldn't be decided by bashing someone's head in. The fans deserve better than that.

Larson: Are you trying to say that's something you'd consider?

Coleman: I'm hoping I won't have to. But if the matches remain as brutal as that first one... Look, I'm Stewart D. Coleman. Of course I'll give you the truth, and the truth is...I just don't know how to keep Jack down, but I'm going to try my very hardest. I'll bring my A game, never fear. And I'll give the fans what they want and deserve. THE MATCH OF A LIFETIME! Jack will know what being thrown about the ring feels like, and the blood WILL flow. The better man WILL be standing at the end. As to who that is, we'll just have to wait and see.

Larson: Any comments about the best of seven series, or being placed in it?

Coleman: I love the idea. And Christina Chase making a solid business decision? I was shocked...again! of course, when I received the news I was a bloody mess, so that may have had something to do with it.

Wheeler: Stewart is more than ready to go. I've already told you, he's going to win this thing!

Coleman: Of course, Jack thinks something else.

Larson: And who do you think is going to win tonight?

Coleman: You know I can't tell you that. Just watch the match. With the two of us going head-to-head again in this second round, it's going to be special. Anything can happen, and it probably will!

(Coleman passes a slip of paper to Larson.)

Larson: What's this?

Coleman: I know your grandchildren are big fans, so Cael and I decided to get you our autographs. Enjoy! Oh, and watch the match. I guarantee that it will be something High Octane has never seen before!

(Coleman and Wheeler head off towards their dressing room.)

Larson: And there you have it. Some interesting words from Cael Wheeler and S. D. Coleman.

(Camera out)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Still keeping everything respectful, Jack. Hope Kurt was in character.

Last edited by sdcoleman on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dallas Luck

PostSubject: Re: A Coleman Interview   A Coleman Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:46 am

lol, I made the same mistake when I was writing my RP for this week. It's Kurt Larson, not Kurt Lawson.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Coleman Interview   A Coleman Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:05 pm

Inserted for 4/23/12 High Octane. I think I caught some misspelling on his name last week right? Haha
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Coleman Interview   A Coleman Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Coleman Interview
Page 1 of 1