High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S. D. Coleman Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sdcoleman

S. D. Coleman Introduction Empty
PostSubject: S. D. Coleman Introduction   S. D. Coleman Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:04 am

Real Age: Suddenly, I feel rather old. 34
Language: English

In Game Name: S. D. Coleman
Wrestlers RP Age: 42
Alignment: Face
Gimmick: Confident and ready for any challenge (even if it shouldn't be tried). Always seen with trainer and business associate Cael Wheeler. Never without case and cricket bat, which often finds its way against someone's skull.

Bio: Born in Ohio as Stewart D. Coleman, he is the son of a wealthy industrialist and co-owner of Coleman Enterprises. However, instead of immediately joining the family business, he was allowed to develop other interests, including wrestling. Coleman began his career in Japan, and became popular while fighting under the name of the Scarlet Avenger. Unfortunately, due to a horrific accident in an Elimination Chamber match, his bright red hair turned white, and he refused to release any more photographs of himself. Due to his injuries, there was doubt as to whether Coleman would ever wrestle again.

After almost a year of rehab, during which Coleman took a more active role in his company and had Cael Wheeler attached to him as trainer and assistant, he was ready to return to the ring. Coleman joined up with Black Jon in a successful tag team, and became a member of the Money Dream stable. He also spent two seasons with the Warriors of the Mat federation, participating in memorable feuds with Snaresys and Kai the Demon, which elevated Coleman to main event status. He then spent one season in the Moonlit Warriors Federation, and eventually won the MWF Warrior of the Night Championship. Never content to stay in one place, he is always ready to try something new and improve his craft.

Finishers: Sweet Dreams Coming (the S.D.C.), Wheel Lock, Pin of Doom
Catch Phrases: World of Pain
Look, I'm Stewart D. Coleman. Of course I'll tell you the truth, and the truth is...
(when annoyed) Why are you even asking me that? Really? I mean, really?
For Wheeler: Don't you have a catch phrase to say or something?
(when upsetting the fans) Hold on, hold on, let me finish....
Theme music: How to be a Millionaire, by ABC
(rarely) Cry for Help, by Shinedown

Back to top Go down

S. D. Coleman Introduction
Page 1 of 1