High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ballys Plans for Adam Naughty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ballyboy3

Ballys Plans for Adam Naughty Empty
PostSubject: Ballys Plans for Adam Naughty   Ballys Plans for Adam Naughty I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:52 am

*The Camera's pan to a familiar simple locker room and we see Bally working on his punching bag warming up for his encounter with Adam Naughty tonight*

Kurt Larson: Bally, you asked to see me?

Bally stops his workout, pats himself down with a towel and looks at Kurt

Bally: Yes Kurt, I wanted you to pass a message on to this "Adam Naughty".

Kurt Larson: What message would that be?

Bally: Tell him to book a bed at the local hospital, because thats where i plan on sending him today. Not only do i plan on breaking his ancle with my magnificent "Technically Snapped" but i also plan on giving him a concussion with the brutal "Concussion City". Im not just going to beat him, im going to destroy him, to prove myself once more to myself, and to Rick. Rick isnt here tonight so im going it alone. but this is just Adam Naughty, he isnt anything or anyone special and he had better not think different. after tonight he is just going to be another W by my name. Thats all i want to say now get the hell out of here Kurt while i finish my warm up.

Kurt leaves as Bally goes back to punching the bag with extreme malice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ProWrestlingHub
Kuzan
Admin

Ballys Plans for Adam Naughty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballys Plans for Adam Naughty   Ballys Plans for Adam Naughty I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Inserted into 4/17/12 Overdrive
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Ballys Plans for Adam Naughty
Page 1 of 1