High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wilde Naughty Phoenix

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RickWilde

Wilde Naughty Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Wilde Naughty Phoenix   Wilde Naughty Phoenix I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:49 pm

The camera turns on. There is a familiar floor with its brown/grey mat with a dark blood stain in the middle and dents from recent exercise.
At the back of the room are some weights and a poster of Verne Gagne.
The old small, squareish television in the corner is missing and a small sign that says 'Danger glass' is in its place.
The camera pans back to reveal a sign above the area that says 'NEW Taipei Death Match Training Area'

Bally is in the corner. Swinging round a spade stuck in a plant pot full of cement.
Rick Wilde is cheering him on while going through the 'Gotch's Bible' workout. Pausing between cards to swig beer.

On a broken down radio in the corner Lynyrd Skynyrds 'Gimme Back My Bullets' is playing.
Rick Wilde cheers Bally on, doing his best Michael Hayes impression as he does
The camera turns to focus on Bally swinging the pot around his head, straining occasionally but overall controlling it with great skill
The camera pans back to Rick Wilde.

Rick Wilde: Atta boy Bally Boy! You keep this up and you'll be allowed the real Macebell in no time!

The camera pans to behind Rick. Adam Naughty is stood behind Rick. Leaning casually on a banana tree plant with several dents.
He rolls a coin around on his knuckles.

Rick Wilde turns to face him, at first looking pale before a look of aggression appears across his face

*To be continued by Adam or Bally or Rhineus (Preferably in that order)*

Back to top Go down
Adam Naughty

PostSubject: Re: Wilde Naughty Phoenix   Wilde Naughty Phoenix I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:16 pm

Adam Naughty:- Well hello Mr Wilde. Nice place you got down here. Always wanted to see this place. You and Bally have quite a night ahead of you. Good to see your getting well prepared. You see this coin? Its fantastic isn't it? So small, yet, it holds so much value. It's amazing how just one piece of metal can change one person. For instance, if i was to give this coin to a person with many of these, he would just throw it in a pile and forget about it. But give this to a man who really wants it. And it would drive him insane. He would be running around, driving his authority towards the weak. You could say that this coin represents the concept championship.

Rick Wilde clenches his fist, as if ready to hit Naughty.

Adam Naughty:- You see you started to help Bally in quite the innocent way. Helping him evolve to become better, faster and stronger. But when you knew he was in with a chance to win the Concept Championship. It drove you insane. You desired to have it so much, you stopped at nothing to get it. But that's where I come in. I'm your 12 step towards evolution. Your rehab to needing.

Rick Wilde:- What are you on about Naughty? Stop speaking in those damn metaphors and get to the point.

Adam Naughty smiles and places the coin into Rick Wilde's hand
Back to top Go down
RickWilde

PostSubject: Re: Wilde Naughty Phoenix   Wilde Naughty Phoenix I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:04 am

Rick Wilde: I see... well I may not have a fancy degree, I may not have the body of Mr.Universe. But I can guarantee you something.
That just there.... was the only time gold will ever pass between us!

Now I'm no fool. I know that my belt isn't the Pole Position title. It isn't defended once a month on some fancy pay per view.

This is the work horses belt. The best matches, the most brutal beatdowns, the most gory grappling happens over this belt

Without shifting his gaze off of Naughty, Wilde points at the belt on the wall. Wilde's eyes widen and his eyes seem unblinking.

This is the first title in the H.O.W. that says you're here and you mean business...
This belt makes me matter and the matches I have while I hold it make IT matter!
I don't defend it once a month, I defend it whenever.
It doesn't matter if its High Octane, Overdrive or Top Gear.
I'm a Champion willing and ready to prove himself.
And you've just given yourself away...

A smirk appears on Ricks face for all of a second before vanishing

You see, our match tonight isn't for the title. And now I know you're gunning for it.
And you're not just facing me but Bally.
I know you beat Bally last week and it was a heck of a match kid, BUT ifyou thought Bally was tough then...
They don't call him the Phoenix for nothing. He was scoping you out then, but tonight the Phoenix rises from the ashes of defeat and soars up to the laurels of victory.
You'll have your eyes on me, and he'll break a limb....
You turn to face him, and I'll choke you out!

I have been here since the start of Season one! I may not have been in MWF, or MDF or DFS or whatever it was called, thats why I don't got a problem with Miss Chase and thats why I haven't visited Kuzan in hospital with no damn pansies!.

At the start of this season I WON the Concept Championship. At the end of this season I walk out RETAINING the Concept Championship!
And that burns you up inside. Because we both know that you're a great technical wrestler. One of the best on the roster.
Hell you even gave Bally a run for his money.
But he's only getting stronger, and as tough as you think you are...we both know no one listens to you.

You ARE the evolution of this company, but let me tell you this, Dinosaurs evolved in to birds...
You take the wrong turn and your 'evolution' will be a joke.
Bally is on the right path, making the leap from man to God!

Without MY Championship belt you are nothing but a top notch 'coulda been'.
One of the best wrestlers in this company, but no one will realise until its too late.

I made two men quit the company.
Tonight...I'm aiming for two more...

(My bits more or less done now Bally can interfere, or Rhineus can show up, or Adam can defend himself Smile )
Back to top Go down
Adam Naughty

PostSubject: Re: Wilde Naughty Phoenix   Wilde Naughty Phoenix I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:17 am

Adam Naughty walks over a table on the side of the room. He pulls out a sand timer with the initials 'R.W' written on them, and places it on the table. He chuckles to himself for a second, and then walks back towards Rick. He takes a look at Bally for a second and then looks straight in to Rick Wildes eyes.

Adam Naughty:- This is more than just a belt Rick. A great man once said, "belts are only good for keeping your trousers on". You'll see Rick, oh you'll see. That when my time has come, and when that championship is in my hands. You'll be the one, caught with his trousers down.

[The crowd can be heard chanting "Rick and Naughty! Rick and Naughty"]

Adam Naughty:- You will feel the Cypher Lock, You will feel the S.O.T.A. But most of all. And MOST of all. You....will......tap.....to the Evolution!!

*im done now. So if Bally or Rhineus wanna join in. Feel welcome to*
Back to top Go down
ballyboy3

PostSubject: Re: Wilde Naughty Phoenix   Wilde Naughty Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Having been listening to the conversation intently, Bally sneaks behind Adam Naughty, walks up to Adam naughty, grabs his ankle, with his arms, and uses his body to drop Naughty to the floor, and locks in a brutal Technically Snapped, then, Bally does something he hasnt done before and jumps on his back, and wraps his legs around the leg that is suffering from the Painful submission move.

Bally. Naughty, Rick was right, last week, i felt you out, this week, i know your weakness, and i will take advantage of it

Naughty Screams in pain while Rick laughs at his apprentice.

Rick; Bally, i think he gets the message, you can get up now.

Bally releases the hold and stands over a prone Naughty

Bally: Naughty, you need to learn to watch me, and not ignore me, im not some insignificant speck of dust, im a former High Octane Wrestling Concept Championship. a title i should remind my mentor here i will be calling for my rematch on at the end of the season. But tonight, the task in hand is showing you and this guy i havent heard of whats his name rhinocerous or something? that The Era of technical brilliance, led by the WILDE PHOENIX is upon us.

Anyone feel free to reply Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ProWrestlingHub
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wilde Naughty Phoenix   Wilde Naughty Phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:57 pm

Brilliantly played by all of you, this one will take some time to edit but it's definitely worth it for this quality content! 4/23/12 High Octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
ballyboy3

PostSubject: Re: Wilde Naughty Phoenix   Wilde Naughty Phoenix I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:17 am

yay, thx kuzan Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ProWrestlingHub
Adam Naughty

PostSubject: Re: Wilde Naughty Phoenix   Wilde Naughty Phoenix I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:50 am

awesome Kuzan. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
RickWilde

PostSubject: Re: Wilde Naughty Phoenix   Wilde Naughty Phoenix I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Triple High Five
Thanks Kuzan Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wilde Naughty Phoenix   Wilde Naughty Phoenix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wilde Naughty Phoenix
Page 1 of 1