High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

...Bally...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ballyboy3

...Bally...  Empty
PostSubject: ...Bally...    ...Bally...  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:59 am

Name: Philip Ball
Wrestling Name: Bally (there will be either a prefix or suffix on this when i fit out the gimmic, its a work in progress)
Home town: Coventry, England
Ht: 6'6
Wt: 308 Pounds
Class: Tech
Finisher: Charging Headbutt, Concussion City
Trademark Moves: Mod Samoan Drop, Mod Double Axe Handle, Mod Goku-Raku Stretch
Entrance Theme: Dont Stop Me Now - Queen (currently, may change with the gimmic)
Face/Heel: Undecided.

From the City of Coventry in England. Bally led an average childhood growing up rather sheltered from the dangers posed by the world. Bally however had a passion, and that passion was Wrestling. Following his 2 biggest idols Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero he learned a variety of submission holds and knows more ways to make a man tap out than any man currently alive on this planet, he could easilly make a career in MMA but his passion is Wrestling. That is what brings Bally to TWG the urge to Wrestle. He has but 1 message for the other Wrestlers here at TWG and that is, Watch out cos sooner or later you will find yourself in the ring vs me and when that day comes, i will make you tap!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ProWrestlingHub

...Bally...
Page 1 of 1