High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 2 Match Cards (2/27 & 2/28)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuzan
Admin

Week 2 Match Cards (2/27 & 2/28) Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 Match Cards (2/27 & 2/28)   Week 2 Match Cards (2/27 & 2/28) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:56 am

Office of the General Manager
I want to thank everyone for a successful first week of High Octane Wrestling! If you saw the events and saw a blank wrestler where your picture should be, it means I don't have your wrestler picture. So please PM me with a link to the picture you would like to use or put it on the forum (some have been having trouble with putting graphics on the forum, I'm looking into this).

Congratulations to Edgar Jackson and Hank Gently, newly selected VGMs.

I have recently discovered that there is an option after I have confirmed an event to grant wrestlers involved a 10% bonus on their payout for the event. Therefore, from week 2 onward, each player that submits a roleplay segment will be given a number when their segment is inserted into the show (ex in my response, Inserted into 2/28/2012 Overdrive! #3) After the show is confirmed, I will use a random number generator, and one player at each event who submitted a roleplay will be awarded the 10% bonus and announced on next week's match cards. You may still participate if you don't have a match at an event, and multiple segments mean multiple entries (just make sure the segments actually have some substance).

Now to the good part!

High Octane (2/27/2012)
Crazyjohn v. Destiny
Goatlord v. Apocalypze
Univers v. Leaping Lenny
Screamindemon v. Edgar Jackson
Dallas Luck v. Vueloalfa
THS v. Angadialas
Hank Gently v. Freak Show
Total Punk v. Epic Size
MC Ban Hammer v. Rick Wilde

Overdrive (2/28/2012)

Jin v. Jesse Kincade
Kupo v. SNSD Taeyon
Sadboy123 v. The BlackMan Smokey
Dranzer v. Jefferson the Giant
The Dutchman v. BlazingStarHunter
B. Striker v. Snaresys
Jaques LaCroix v. The Oddy
Super Saiyan DCT v. Toshini
RazorDan v. Descarte

Show Preview
The premiere of High Octane saw a very volatile situation where the management did not appear to be on the same page. Christina Chase looks to be alienating the former WotM roster in favor of new signings, while Kuzan tries to accomodate the roster as a whole. Just last week she made Hank Gently fight for his very career.

While Hank still has a job due to finding the right partner at the last second, that setup Jin at odds with his former partner Chase. As a result it was arranged that this week he would face the dangerous Jesse Kincade with the stipulation that the Twin Lancer is barred.

With the unruly behavior displayed by SNSD Taeyon and Angadialas in last week's action, including attacking a commentator, how will the General Manager respond? Will he allow his roster to run wild without rules?

Christina promised the championship picture to take shape, and with impressive showings last week, Goatlord and Apocalypze square off tonight, with the winner being guaranteed a spot next week in the match for the High Octane Championship. Additionally, former friends face off as B. Striker and Snaresys will meet in the ring, with the winner moving on to face a competitor for the Overdrive Championship next week!

There were many impressive debuts in the first week of action. There were some wrestlers who you just loved to hate, such as Jaques LaCroix and Edgar Jackson, and some the crowd really rallied behind, such as Bally and Screamindemon. There will be more touted appearances this week with signed free agents Destiny, Toshini, and RazorDan make their HOW debuts! Anything can happen, so stay tuned to High Octane Wrestling!

Last edited by Kuzan on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Dest

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Match Cards (2/27 & 2/28)   Week 2 Match Cards (2/27 & 2/28) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:50 pm

I would like to reply on this Topic

I really liked the Show Preview

its the first time that i see this in a forum
Like it gives me more motivation to be active
Ive been in many feds and never saw that kind of topic
really nice job on that and one more time im glad to be here in H0W Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fortuneteam.organogold.com/US/r_default.asp
Hank Gently

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Match Cards (2/27 & 2/28)   Week 2 Match Cards (2/27 & 2/28) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:03 am

I totally agree with Destiny - it's a great tool. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Match Cards (2/27 & 2/28)   Week 2 Match Cards (2/27 & 2/28) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Match Cards (2/27 & 2/28)
Page 1 of 1