High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

before Apocalypze vs Crazyjohn - the mental meltdown continues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypze

before Apocalypze vs Crazyjohn - the mental meltdown continues Empty
PostSubject: before Apocalypze vs Crazyjohn - the mental meltdown continues   before Apocalypze vs Crazyjohn - the mental meltdown continues I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:43 am

Suddenly the lights in the arena go off. The audience starts murmuring as usual, when suddenly a voice can be heard through the arena´s speakers:

“Don´t you EVER call me that way again, you hear me! Who do you think you´re talking to?! I am the chosen one! I herald eternity, I charge and judge the wicked and consign them to eternal torment in the fires of Gehinnom, I am the executor of ordeal! He was guilty! They ALL were! I did what had to be done and now SHUT UP!“

The lights go on again and right in the middle of the ring stands Apocalypze, fiercly arguing with somebody who cannot be seen by any other man or woman around the arena.

Joshua Brahn: “Ladies and gentlemen, there he is again and it seems that one should be even more concerned about his mental stability than ever before: the man called Apocalypze, who on last weeks episode booked an impressive victory against the man they call DeathTrashZilla, Goatlord, to become the number one contender for the High Octane Championship! He will face CrazyJohn later on to figure out who will be our next champion!“

Mark Lancer: “And doesn´t THAT tell you the whole story about how low this title sank?“

Joshua Brahn: “What are you talking about? It was a brutal battle, a classic, and he clearly dominated and won without cheating or anything!“

Mark Lancer: “You heard from Goatlord the next day, who was forced to compete without being medically cleared. It was a joke! Apocalypze is in a state of mind nobody has ever seen him! That man does not need to compete, he needs heavy medication! There is no way that...“

„Are you to goons done?!“ - Apocalypze seemingly out of nowhere stands behind and inbetween the two commentators who wince and look at him with scared faces, before he suddenly grabs their necks and knocks their heads together, causing the two men to collaps in their seats. He looks down on them for a little while, again brabbling into his imaginary beard, before he walks into the ring again.

Apocalypze: „Words, words, words! There are just too many of them. How I despise bigmouthed people! People like that freak Goatlord, who got his ass ran over by the Apocalypze last week and afterwards kept whining about he was not medically cleared to compete because od diarrhea!? It is very sad to see somebody call himself actually a man and then not being able to accept defeat. Yet worse: who is in such dire need for an excuse that he comes up with such a disgusting BS.“

He looks around with an expression of pure execration on his face. The audience, which booed him the whole time, even boos a little louder.

Apocalypze: “Yes, go on, boo me all you want, you peasants! Morons, stupid individuals, parasites like them“ - he looks towards the two commentators who still are unconscious - „they always filled my tank up to continue my mission. What the f...are you talking about? Going over the top?! By telling them all how disgusting and miserable they are?! I don´t think so!“

He pauses for a second.

“Well of course it was the lords will! Otherwise I wouldn´t...hey, hey, HEY! I know my quest very well, thank you very much. And now shut up, will you?! What´s next? Ah, right, Crazyjohn. The last man standing in my way to gain the title. When I have become the champion I will be in a very comfortable situation. How is that? Very easy: when I am the champ, the biggest sinners will come to me by themselves, I don´t have to look out for them any more. So without further ado: bring out Crazyjohn so I can finish him!“

Crazyjohns music starts to play, the audience almost bursts from chearing. Apocalypze stands in the middle of the ring and keeps talking but nobody actually hears what he says any longer.

Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: before Apocalypze vs Crazyjohn - the mental meltdown continues   before Apocalypze vs Crazyjohn - the mental meltdown continues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:40 am

Inserted into 3/5 High Octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Goatlord

PostSubject: Re: before Apocalypze vs Crazyjohn - the mental meltdown continues   before Apocalypze vs Crazyjohn - the mental meltdown continues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:03 pm

Very entertaining RP, loved the response about my medical condition :p
Back to top Go down
Apocalypze

PostSubject: Re: before Apocalypze vs Crazyjohn - the mental meltdown continues   before Apocalypze vs Crazyjohn - the mental meltdown continues I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:08 am

Thanks, Pal ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: before Apocalypze vs Crazyjohn - the mental meltdown continues   before Apocalypze vs Crazyjohn - the mental meltdown continues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

before Apocalypze vs Crazyjohn - the mental meltdown continues
Page 1 of 1