High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apocalypze´s first appearence (immediatlely before match vs.Goatlord)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypze

Apocalypze´s first appearence (immediatlely before match vs.Goatlord) Empty
PostSubject: Apocalypze´s first appearence (immediatlely before match vs.Goatlord)   Apocalypze´s first appearence (immediatlely before match vs.Goatlord) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:26 pm

The lights in the arena start to flicker for a couple of seconds, then go off.

The audience starts murmuring.

Joshua Brahn: “Ladies and gentlemen, it seems we have some technical difficulties here regarding the electrical power supply of this building. Hopefully our technicians will be...“

Suddenly the lights go on again. Within the middle of the ring stands a big massive man. Some fans recognize him immediately and start cheering, many more start booing.

Mark Lancer: “Oh no. Tell me, I do not see whom I see right in the middle of that ring. THAT – CAN´T – BE – TRUE!“

Joshua Brahn: “What do you mean? Do you know that guy? Whoa, NO! Is that...is that really him? Are you sure?!“

Mark Lancer: “You can bet he is! Ladies and gentlemen, I am either suffering from the effects of an terrible eye-disease which kinda blinded me within a the blink of an eye, OR – Apocalypze is the newest member of the roster of HOW!“

Joshua Brahn: “Maybe there are fans watching who did not witness the unbelievable streak of destruction that man´s path has brought to the world of professional wrestling. That man appeared in three Federations within a short period of time, EVERY one of them was forced to close its doors after just one season. There are many rumors going around, that this man may have been responsible for that fact in a way. He had a couple of legendary matches and appearences so far, and now he seems to have joined our federation.“

Apocalyppze kept looking around through the audience for a while. He puts out a mic and presents a grim look towards the commentators.

Mark Lancer: “BIG news, indeed. Let´s hear what he has to say.“

Apocalypze: “I think I do not have to introduce myself. Your reaction tells me, that most of you morons already know me. Therefore, you know what I am here for, and why I am here. For those who do not know: I am Apocalypze. A while ago, I was chosen by the lord himself to fulfill a holy mission. That mission was to wipe off all sinners of earth´s face and to filter the pure out so they can be sent to purgatory. Those found guilty were judged and executed at the same time and they – well, let´s say: their cases were solved.“

Apocalypze´s face gets a little distracted expression, he looks to the left, then to the right.

Apocalypze: “Who said that? Nah, irrelevant! What IS relevant, after all, is the fact that after I finished the last fed I was in, I realized that there are so much sinners walking the face of the earth, that The Apocalypze...“

He again looks around. “WHO said that? Come on you freakin´ coward! Repeat it and this time: SAY IT TO MY FACE!“

His facial expression shows that he is very angry.

Mark Lancer: “Say Joshua, did you hear anybody say something?“

Joshua Brahn: “No, I didn´t.“

Mark Lancer: “Me neither. Why is he so mad?“

Joshua Brahn: “That is a little bit disturbing.“

Apocalypze walks from one side of the ring to another repeatingly.

Apocalypze: “So we have a funny guy around here who likes to offend people without having the balls to stand up for it, huh?! Very well. I just came out here to announce that my mission will expand. That means that from now on I am on a recruiting mission to build up an army. That army will allow me to clean up the world a whole lot faster. But you all will hear MUCH more about that later. Since I am already in the ring and some idiot thinks he can play me for a sucker: get me some opponent NOW! If I do not get an opponent to beat up immediately, I will start to kick everybody´s * censored * and I will start with the commentators, followed by the announcer and so on! Get me anybody out NOW!“

He throws the mic away and looks towards the ramp.

Mark Lancer: “I would highly appreciate, if one of the professionals could helpd us guys here out!“

Joshua Brahn: “Me, too!“

Apocalypze is tigering around the ring again, brabbling to himself.

Mark Lancer: “I have never seen him in a state of mind like that! Something is happening to that man and I have to say it is highly disturbing and frightening. He is completely losing it!“

Suddenly Goatlords music start to play and he is heading for the ring. Apocalypze stares at him with a grim view.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypze´s first appearence (immediatlely before match vs.Goatlord)   Apocalypze´s first appearence (immediatlely before match vs.Goatlord) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Inserted into 2/27/2012 High Octane show. Entry #5
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Goatlord

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypze´s first appearence (immediatlely before match vs.Goatlord)   Apocalypze´s first appearence (immediatlely before match vs.Goatlord) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Great RP, looking forward to out match. I wrote my response in a seperate thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypze´s first appearence (immediatlely before match vs.Goatlord)   Apocalypze´s first appearence (immediatlely before match vs.Goatlord) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apocalypze´s first appearence (immediatlely before match vs.Goatlord)
Page 1 of 1