High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goatlord comes in to interrupt Apokalypze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goatlord

Goatlord comes in to interrupt Apokalypze Empty
PostSubject: Goatlord comes in to interrupt Apokalypze   Goatlord comes in to interrupt Apokalypze I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Goatlords music hits

Joshua Brahn: Is this...

Mark Lancer: This has to be Goatlord. What in the hell is he doing here? Could it be that he is the first challenge for the newly recruited star in Apocalypze?

Joshua Brahn: It will definitely be an interesting encounter if that's the case!

Goatlord comes out of the entrance ramp, has a mic in his right hand

Fans give Goatlord a mixed reaction as usual

Goatlord: Apocalypze, you wanna come out here and talk about sins, holy missions and kicking somebodys ass? I tell you something kid, you got a lot of nerves, saying things like that, but when I look at you it's not because you know you can beat people up, it's because you were to dumb to check who you're booked in the match with. See where I come from, we say we're gonna kick some ass, we show and and we kick some ass. You're some young Punk who was succesful in a few minor feds and thinks you can go one on one with the real stars? SHUT UP!

Goatlord looks pissed at Apocalypze and the crowd

Joshua Brahn: Things are starting to pick up!

Mark Lancer: Somebody needs to censor this guy, I can't believe how HOW management are letting kids listen to the profanity Goatlord spits out. This is disgusting!

Joshua Brawn: What are you talking about man? This is awesome! Goatlord is truly the greatest man in the world, and not only because he has the largest arms and longest goatee in the world.

Mark Lencer: Are you telling me that you actually approve of the vileness. It was unsettling enough to hear Apocalypze in a state of mind I have never seen a wrestler before, talking to himself and speaking about sinners and his holy mission.

Fans start turning into the favour of Goatlord

Goatlord: See, the difference between you and I, I have been all over the largest feds in all of TWG, I have beaten some of the biggest stars ever, I have won major titles and collected huge paychecks. I'm DeathThrashZilla, I'm the man with the biggest arms and longest goatee in the world, and size does matter.

Goatlord (getting ever more louder and angrier): The only sin I see here is when Kuzan booked me and you to wrestle each other. he knew you weren't big enough, strong enough to go one on one with The Big Bad Horny Daddy, and the blood will be on his hands, not mine after I beat you senseless like a dog. You wanna talk about your holy mission? I say all you gonna get is a deadly submission. See you at the Event, Whineocalypse.

Goatlord pushes the mic aside momentarily and takes another look at the extatic crowd

Fans are cheering Goatlord heavily now

Joshua Brawn: I approve of this, he truly knows what he is talking about. He is right about everything he says. He has a huge resumee of career wins, not only has he won huge titles in every federation he was before, he also has a list of personal palmares that is longer than the list of most TWG wrestlers movesets!

Mark Lencer: I can't believe you, and this crazy crowd here is actually buying into all of this. I am not sure about Apokalypze, he seems strange, but this guy is just full stop crazy, does he know what he is getting himself into?

Goatlord (cooled down): So this goes to all my chicks out there. DeathThrashzilla is your saviour, hail me if you wanna get pound by the Big Bad Horny Daddy!

Joshua Brawn: What an exciting event this is turning out to be. Tune on on Monday for High Octane to see how this exciting match between those two redhot young men will turn out!

Goatlord walks off
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Goatlord comes in to interrupt Apokalypze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goatlord comes in to interrupt Apokalypze   Goatlord comes in to interrupt Apokalypze I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:30 pm

Inserted into 2/27/2012 High Octane Show!
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Goatlord comes in to interrupt Apokalypze
Page 1 of 1