High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goatlord prepares for his Pole Position Elimination Championship match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goatlord

Goatlord prepares for his Pole Position Elimination Championship match Empty
PostSubject: Goatlord prepares for his Pole Position Elimination Championship match   Goatlord prepares for his Pole Position Elimination Championship match I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Samantha Bloom: Ladies and Gentleman, I am Samantha Bloom, awaiting The Punching Bag, who has agreed for an interview after his last match on Overdrive, losing to Big Poppa Goat only by a little.

The Punching Bag: Hey, first off-

Goatlord is suddenly shown on camera, he attacks Punching Bag from behind with a steel pipe. He destroys him viciously only to put him in the Goat Domination

Goatlord: You see that, you young Punks!

The Punching Bag passes out, he's bleading heavily all over the place

Goatlord: Whoever faces me in the ring tonight, will get his ass beat worse than Punching Bag, the losing gag. This time, it's for my title, the Pipe Position Championship

Samantha Bloom: I think you mean the Pole Position Championship!

Goatlord: Samantha, did I tell you how gorgeous you look tonight?

Samantha Bloom: Really? That's so nice of-

Goatlord: Listen, I don't have time for this right now! (getting angrier) My opponents, you know who you are, all you people think you can win the title, but reality is, only I can. Only I am capable enough, big enough, strong enough, deserving enough to win the PPC Title. I'm tired of all this bs talking, it's time to head back into the lockerroom to prepare for my match.

Goatlord walks off, then returns shortly after

Goatlord: Oh and Samantha...

Samantha Bloom: Yyyesss?

Goatlord: After the match, I'll have something special just for you! See you later, DeathThrashZilla is going to pound like he has never pound before, with the adrenaline of his title win rushing right through you!

Samantha Bloom: Errr....

Goatlord finally walks off
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Goatlord prepares for his Pole Position Elimination Championship match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goatlord prepares for his Pole Position Elimination Championship match   Goatlord prepares for his Pole Position Elimination Championship match I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:37 am

Inserted for today's PPV Top Gear event
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Goatlord prepares for his Pole Position Elimination Championship match
Page 1 of 1