High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Interview ( Henlar and The 8-man Elimination match ) Done

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dest

Destiny Interview ( Henlar and The 8-man Elimination match ) Done Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Interview ( Henlar and The 8-man Elimination match ) Done   Destiny Interview ( Henlar and The 8-man Elimination match ) Done I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:09 pm

Mark Lancer: We just had the news a new wrestler has been contracted to High Octane Wrestling.

Joshua Brahn: Any name?

Mark Lancer: No name for now but he is a good friend of Destiny.

Joshua Brahn: Phoenix?

A video appears on the titantron.
Destiny arriving in the parking lot

Samantha Bloom is already waiting for him to get an interview for the second time with Destiny.

Destiny gets out of the car grab his bag from the back sit of the car slams the door and walks away from the car heading his locker room

Samantha: Destiny! Destiny! may I have a few words with you?

Destiny: Hey..Sam..yes of course why not?

Samantha: First congratulation on your first victory over Crazyjohn and now number one contender for a championship belt. How is it feel to be once again having a victory and not be a number one contender for a big championship belt?

Mark Lancer: True Destiny went thru a lot of difficult path to get a single championship belt
if we look at his old stories.

Joshua Brahn: True

Destiny: Well thank you it wasn't easy to win John but i did it..about the number one contender spot..I don't really mind
I've done it all in the past..i have nothing to prove anymore..i want to wrestle and do what i most like..Its to entertain the crowd giving them what they want.

Samantha: And what about the newest member of High Octane Wrestling your good and old Friend/Rival Henlar.

Joshua Brahn: HENLAR!?!

Mark Lancer: What! HENLAR in H.O.W!!!

Destiny: Ohhh! my Brother..signed with us...I'm surprised .. so he didn't really retired ha ha that guy can't give up his dreams just like me..I'm really glad that The Latin Kings will be reunited again...wow that's something big for me.. we never really took a different road..we always wrestle in the same company...ya something big!

Mark Lancer: Can't believe what i just heard.

Josua Brahn: Not even me..Henlar..in H.O.W

Samantha: Not only that but both of you will participate in The 8-man Elimination match at the PPV for a championship belt as well so what do you think that is going to happen when you and Henlar will meet up in the ring once again after your lost against you?

Destiny:..It will be something exciting ... plus this time I'll make sure that i will be the one winning the belt.

Samantha: How do you think that you will defeat every 7 other contenders in the match?

Destiny: I always come with something surprising..no one will be able to stop me from reaching my DESTI..NATION.

Samantha: Thank you Destiny hope that you'll reach it.

video cuts out

Mark Lancer: Destiny looks determinate to win over those 7 contenders

Joshua Brahn: Now that his brother is in the match he has something to prove to Henlar and Himself.

Last edited by Dest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fortuneteam.organogold.com/US/r_default.asp
Smokey21

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Interview ( Henlar and The 8-man Elimination match ) Done   Destiny Interview ( Henlar and The 8-man Elimination match ) Done I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:28 pm

You forgot to put the classic "Loading...." Razz
Back to top Go down
Dest

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Interview ( Henlar and The 8-man Elimination match ) Done   Destiny Interview ( Henlar and The 8-man Elimination match ) Done I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:48 pm

jajajaja when ill be confortable here ill put it
Back to top Go down
Dest

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Interview ( Henlar and The 8-man Elimination match ) Done   Destiny Interview ( Henlar and The 8-man Elimination match ) Done I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:23 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Interview ( Henlar and The 8-man Elimination match ) Done   Destiny Interview ( Henlar and The 8-man Elimination match ) Done I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:07 am

Inserted for 3/5 High Octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Interview ( Henlar and The 8-man Elimination match ) Done   Destiny Interview ( Henlar and The 8-man Elimination match ) Done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny Interview ( Henlar and The 8-man Elimination match ) Done
Page 1 of 1