High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 4 PPV - SNSD Pre-match Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
snsd

Week 4 PPV - SNSD Pre-match Interview Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 PPV - SNSD Pre-match Interview   Week 4 PPV - SNSD Pre-match Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:15 pm

The camera cut into backstage as SNSD Taeyon could be seen standing to the left of Samantha Bloom, drinking a bottle of ice cold beer. Samantha waited a few moments with a mic in her hand before speaking into it.

Samantha: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. This is Samantha Bloom reporting from the HOW Arena, venue for the action-packed night. Standing with me is one of the most controversial wrestler whom will be contesting for the Eight-man Elimination Match, he is SNSD “The Death-Deifying” Taeyon.

SNSD mockingly stands like a mighty hero with his hands on his hips, with a cheesy grin for those with cameras. He keeps this pose for a few seconds before looking into the camera, nodding in greeting.

Samantha: What are your thoughts about the announcement made by Cristina Chase to include you in the Eight-man Elimination Match?

SNSD shrugged his shoulders slightly with a smile on his face. SNSD looks at the microphone being held in front of his face and begins to speak.

SNSD: What can be said? I expected a rematch with Kupo, and I got one. Granted, the other six wrestlers didn't show up, which kinda disappointed me since I wanted to take on Kupo in one-on-one fight tonight. But Christina Chase, as usual, didn't disappoint me though. She thought I will get myself hurt by putting me in a match against seven other wrestlers in one ring. It could have gone either way, you know. But, tonight is my night. I am capable of destroying anyone and everyone who stands in my way.

Samantha: Now, at PPV, you're going to face the likes of Henlar and Destiny. How much difficulty do you expect from this match tonight?

SNSD scoffed as he shook his head.

SNSD: I expect a lot of difficulty. Destiny, the man who has come so close to breaking through that glass ceiling and shooting into the superstar stratosphere. Destiny has had his shots and knocking his head on the glass ceiling more times than I can count. The thing is? That ceiling is beginning to crack and chip and you can't help but feel like he is on his way to breaking it. He's big, strong, fast and tough and of course, he's explosive and athletic. The fans are on the Destiny bandwagon with the fullest of force.

SNSD paused, narrowing his eyes in thought as he lifts the bottle to his lips. He took a sip before lowering it slightly. He smiled a sadistic smile, and simply said.

SNSD: Next we have Henlar. I hate to sound like Mark Lancer but this Henlar right here is a surgeon in the ring. It's taken him less than 3 weeks to find a fanbase in this company and in the ring? Well he might be one of the pure talents in the HOW. I can say that having gone up against everyone and anyone there is to go up against in this place. He has the skills to be that good and I think it's only a matter of time before he hits that level.

SNSD pauses and shrugs. He nods his head once and pats the shoulder where the championship belt will rest on and the promo continues to roll again as he talks.

SNSD: And that creates an interesting situation. Guys like Destiny, Henlar and Kupo? They're all great talents...but there's only one me.

SNSD looks over his shoulder and gets ready to say something else but pauses.

SNSD: If I let these kids have the fun, people might actually think they're as good as me. Every once in a while, I need to remind people of that so you, the fans, would start to appreciate me more. If that means massacring Kupo while shoving Destiny head up Henlar's while yanking the bleached strands out of his head? Hey man, so be it. I will walk that aisle once more, beat seven people and then emerge the #1 contender. It's what I do. You may not like it … but its the way it is!

Samantha Bloom nodded.

Cut to next segment.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Week 4 PPV - SNSD Pre-match Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 PPV - SNSD Pre-match Interview   Week 4 PPV - SNSD Pre-match Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Inserted for Top Gear PPV
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Week 4 PPV - SNSD Pre-match Interview
Page 1 of 1