High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-match interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auron1

Pre-match interview Empty
PostSubject: Pre-match interview   Pre-match interview I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:59 pm

*The camera fades in, showing Samantha Bloom standing backstage in the interview area*

Samantha:Hi, everyone! At this time, join me in welcoming the number one contender for the Overdrive Championship, Auron!

*Auron walks into the camera's view. Cheers can be heard from the fans in the arena*

Samantha: So, later tonight, you will face Jacques LaCroix, the current champ, for his championship. How do you feel right now, just a few minutes before this very important match?

Auron: Honestly, I'm having a weird combination of confidence and nervousness.

Samantha:How so?

Auron: Well, I'm nervous because this will be my very first chance at a championship in any federation...ever.

Samantha: And the confidence?

Auron: I've been training nonstop since Kuzan told me I'd be getting this chance. I even learned a few new tricks, just for this match.

Samantha: Like what?

*Auron shakes his head*

Auron: Sorry, but that's a secret. What I can tell you is that nether Jacques nor his "lawyer" from last season will be able to stop me.

*Auron looks at his watch*

Auron:...It's almost time....Time for the biggest match of my life. *deep breath* Overdrive championship, here I come... So long, Samantha.

Samantha: Goodbye and Good luck!

*Auron nods and starts to head towards the ring. The camera fades to black*
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Pre-match interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-match interview   Pre-match interview I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Inserted for 6/14/12 Overdrive
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Pre-match interview
Page 1 of 1