High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INTERVIEW the top superstars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshihiro Tajiri

Yoshihiro Tajiri

INTERVIEW the top superstars Empty
PostSubject: INTERVIEW the top superstars   INTERVIEW the top superstars I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:42 am

:the camera cut back stage to Kurt Larson:

Kurt Larson: Good evening, folks! I'm here with Yoshihiro Tajiri one half of Twin Turbo Champion, I hope i said your name crackly.

Tajiri: It's close enough.

:Kurt Larson start looking over shoulders and fidgeting:

Kurt Larson: So...Tajiri, can I... call you Tajiri

Tajiri: It's cool, you seem nervous what's wrong?

:Yoshihiro Tajiri start watching Kurt Larson very closely:

Kurt Larson: well you and Angadialas are not on good terms with management around here.

Tajiri: That's their problem, not mine. we're just doing what they pay us to do, and that is to entertain the crowd.

Kurt Larson: and both of you are doing a good job, now how do you feel about your match tonight. especially now that it's a 6 man tag?

Tajiri: The more the merrier in my opinion. this match will have that little extra to hopefully make Top Gear this season one of the best.

Kurt Larson: Without a doubt it will be one to remember. Angadialas, you and Kuzan working together, how well do you think that will work? you and Angadialas have plenty of experience working together but Kuzan?

Tajiri: It's not who you put together it's how well they perform that make a difference in any match. and as for Kuzan, he helped us when The Green Menace needed it the most. Kuzan isn't afraid to fight the system or go against the grain that's why he fits with us, The Green Menace never jumped in line to follow the system, We went are own path and look where it got us, we are the Twin Turbo Champion and we made it to Top Gear.

Kurt Larson: I could agree with you more. Your opinion on Kai the Demon? He was the GM of Moonlit Warriors. How do you feel when It went under?

:Yoshihiro Tajiri start ponder the past:

Tajiri: That is a very interesting question,......I never really given it much thought. Kai is one of the few who saw my potential and what I could be. so in my regards Kai was a great GM and a great person. when Moonlit Warriors went under I never saw it coming and it took a lot of us by surprise and it hit Kai the hardest. But he never gave up on the dream of Moonlit Warriors or the people who helped build it. so a lot of Moonlit Warriors top talent got bright here to High Octane Wrestling like SD Coleman and Jack Legacy who are now top superstars over here. So without Kai and Moonlit Warriors, I probably would not be here. So Thanks you Kai

Kurt Larson: OK One more question, Do you think you're going win tonight?

Tajiri: I Haven't lost yet. So I see it in are favor tonight.

Kurt Larson: I look forward to seeing you guys winning and teaching Christina Chase a lesson or two.

:Yoshihiro Tajiri nods his head and walks away to get ready for his match:
Back to top Go down

INTERVIEW the top superstars
Page 1 of 1