High Octane Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Octane Wrestling

Wrestling in the Fast Lane!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dallas Luck Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas Luck

Dallas Luck Interview Empty
PostSubject: Dallas Luck Interview   Dallas Luck Interview I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:17 pm

Kurt Larson: I’m supposed to be here with Dallas Luck for an interview. I'm sorry guys, but it looks like he’s late again…

Kurt Larson: Wait, here he comes now.

The camera moves to Luck, who has just entered the room already in his wrestling gear, and follows him as he approaches Kurt and stands next to him.

Dallas Luck: Well, well, well. If it isn’t the funny man himself. You like playing jokes on people Larson? That was a good one you pulled on me last week. I can appreciate a good trick. I can laugh at myself.

Luck gets right into Larson’s face causing him to lean backwards to gain some distance.

Dallas Luck: Ha. Ha. Ha.

Luck backs off with a satisfied grin.

Dallas Luck: A word of advice, old man. You’d better watch who you mess with around here. Some of these freaks don’t have a sense of humor like I have. Some of these freaks would have snapped you in half. Most of them don’t have the restraint that I have either. That said, you’re lucky I didn’t rip any of my clothes rushing to change last week because there would have been hell to pay if I had.

Kurt Larson: Fair enough. Anyway, tonight, you’re facing Ratchet. And that’s no joke. What do you know about him?

Dallas Luck: Not much, Kurt. I know he keeps to himself. And really, anybody that looks like that really should keep to themselves for the betterment of society in general. What I do know is that he beat Jefferson the Giant last week, which was kind of impressive. But I also know that Horst Brack beat him to a pulp the week before, so I know I can beat him too.

Kurt Lawson: But didn’t Mr. Brack beat you the week before that?

Dallas Luck: That was referee error, Kurt. You should watch that tape more closely. I never tapped. I put move after move on him, I was in complete control. And then he put one on me and the ref said I tapped. After one move? I don’t think so.

Kurt Lawson: But one move is all it takes. You of all people should know…

Dallas Luck: Anyway, I’m sure you know more about this Ratchet guy than I do.

Kurt Lawson: Well, he does…

Dallas Luck: I don’t really care what he does. I don’t need to know anything about him to beat him. I saw his matches. That’s all I need.

Kurt Larson: I suppose that you expect to win then?

Dallas Luck: Of course I expect to win. Don’t you expect me to win?

He gets into Larson’s face again, once again causing him to lean back for distance and nearly lose his balance.

Kurt Larson: Yes I do, actually.

Luck takes the microphone and easily pushes the leaning Kurt Larson onto the floor as he laughs.

Dallas Luck: Of course you do. And now we’re even.

Luck drops the microphone and the camera follows him as he leaves the room. It then pans back to Kurt who is sitting on the floor shaking his head in disapproval.
Back to top Go down
Kuzan
Admin

Dallas Luck Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dallas Luck Interview   Dallas Luck Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Inserted for 4/30/12 High Octane
Back to top Go down
https://highoctane.forumotion.com

Dallas Luck Interview
Page 1 of 1